Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What should she do, if she fell in love , but can't tell about her feelings

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

If one girl fell in love with one boy , but can’t tell him about her feelings , what would she do ? How can she tell him about her love ?

04:57 PM Apr 11 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

He lives in the other city , and comes only in summer , or in winter for 2 weeks . In our republic talking to boys are more difficult than in other countries . There is a great many traditions and rules ! Who does anything the rules is . . . !

02:06 PM Apr 12 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

But she is also afraid that he won’t accept her feelings too ! And the second reason is that
girls in my republic can’t do anything , as in muslim country ! in fact , it’s islamic republic , and it’s very difficult to meet , even to talk to boy !
i was brought up in our traditions too , that’s why it’s really difficult for me to talk to boys ! By the way , i’ve never had a boyfriend !
so , what do you think about all this ? :)

02:17 PM Apr 12 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

Does Egypt have the same traditions ?

02:32 PM Apr 12 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

Will you tell me the others ? May be i’ll take any experience or advice ?

04:24 PM Apr 12 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

I’m totally agree with you , my dear prince ! It’s so right ! Environment , obstacles , and everything that you have told !
thank you ever so much ! :-)

04:50 PM Apr 12 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

I would like to be loved by someone whom i like :) it could be great :)

10:30 PM Apr 12 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

I would like to be loved by someone whom i like :) it could be great :)

10:31 PM Apr 12 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

Thank you ever so much !

04:08 AM Apr 13 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

but she is not in spain(( Frown

03:36 PM Apr 15 2009 |

otooziki

otooziki

United Kingdom

My best advice is this – try to catch his eye – look into his eyes as he looks at you – this is the best indication – the eyes and the smile – is it genuine? I think with this you will have a clearer idea if he likes you, but it is still impossible to know for sure, because we girls can be modest, and think, how can he possibly be in love with me? He is just being kind. There will always be doubts, but I think it helps.

But about whether your love is real – you will know, trust me, if you are truly in love with someone. you will know it is real.

Good luck sweetheart, I hope it works out for you, be patient, don't rush it, take your time, and be true to your feelings if you can. Destiny will take care of it I hope.

08:42 PM Apr 15 2009 |