Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What should she do, if she fell in love , but can't tell about her feelings

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

If one girl fell in love with one boy , but can’t tell him about her feelings , what would she do ? How can she tell him about her love ?

04:57 PM Apr 11 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ladushka

ladushka

Ukraine

if sheis still silentshe feels that he doesnt care

08:44 PM Apr 15 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

for me, it's difficult thing !!!Sealed

08:53 PM Apr 15 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

why is it easy for one and difficult for another???Cry

01:13 PM Apr 17 2009 |

otooziki

otooziki

United Kingdom

I think Mr. Hakimi should explain himself!? Perhaps it is always easier for men? Or maybe it isn't?

I wish I had an answer for you, Zambuka. Thinking of you. Good luck!

01:45 PM Apr 17 2009 |

Rahma MD

Rahma MD

Indonesia

Hi Zambuka!

I think she would wait and see. If there's no good signal from him. Then stop hoping him. For me, i wouldn't tell my feeling first. I prefer to give my best attentions to show what i'm feeling without saying I love him first.

02:06 PM Apr 17 2009 |

otooziki

otooziki

United Kingdom

I agree with Rahma, that is very good advice. But it is difficult to read the signals from him in response, I think maybe. When he smiles at you, shows he cares for you, he could just be kind, or does he have similar feelings for you, but is worried about rejection or whatever? It is a difficult question to answer. If you are not straight and open with him, he might not have the courage to tell you his feelings.

But if you can somehow communicate through your actions rather than words it might be better I think, to save any embarrassment, etc.

02:52 PM Apr 17 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

i think the first step must be made by man ) do you think so??

02:15 PM Apr 18 2009 |

Rahma MD

Rahma MD

Indonesia

yup i do, he

Hi otooziki :)

i do agree with u. If there's no communication heart to heart then maybe it'll be the relation without status. We are getting closer but without commitment. But i think it'll be easier to talk or to know how his feeling is when we know him better.

12:09 PM Apr 28 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

Thanks to everybody :)

05:54 PM May 03 2009 |

fred9113

China

Just go ahead,tell him the truth, what the hell they all laugh at you . 

In China , girls are always shy to do so,but they’ll be certainly regretful for missing a chance.

08:28 AM May 12 2009 |