Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The Advantage of being an Arab!!!!!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

An old arab man live near New York for more than 40 yrsAnd one day, decided to plant “Potatoes” in his house garden and some vegetables, but he know that he is alone and aged so he is not able to do that himself…and has a son  study in one of Paris’ colleges….and the old man send him an email describing the problem..  “Dear son.I’m sad that i can’t plant “Potatoes” in the garden, and I’m sure if u were here, u would help me in digging and planting it”Love uUr father And in the next day, the old man received a message from his son saying : my dear father….plz, don’t touch the garden coz I hided “ things” in it…..Love u muchUr sonAnd in the 4 pm the FPI and Police visit the oldman house, and start searching the garden inch by inch….but found nothing, so leaved the house disappointedly!!In the next day, the old man received an email from his son saying: Dear father….i hope the garden has been digged now and u can plant “ potatoes” …that’s all what I can do for u from hereUr sonWink

09:44 AM Apr 16 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

hahahahaha…i can't help to hate my self right now… ..i got wrong seeds!Laughing

12:09 PM Apr 18 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

praise be to God that get it lastly before the guys tired from digging and planting then get the wrong cropes…....hahahahaLaughing

12:33 PM Apr 18 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

THANKS CRANberry….

05:13 PM Apr 18 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

hello Kai
how r u? i think it is the first time that i set at night now ( in work) 19:30….i leave after 20 min
thanks for deep thinking hahaha

05:28 PM Apr 18 2009 |

messerschmitt

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

GULF OF SUEZ PETROLUM CO.

hummm….

I guess I know some one there!!Cool

06:06 PM Apr 18 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

u work in oil, where?...
btw, u said u may be u r my boss…:)....
do u know how have i from exprence in oil field, i graduated 1992…...i;m older u by 4 yrs ;)

06:47 AM Apr 19 2009 |

messerschmitt

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

It is not about when you graduate, It is about where you graduate.

I hold an MS degree from  Stanford University and an engineering degree from Imperial College London. We Iranians are god damn Intelligent 

07:33 AM Apr 19 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

in work life …it is not important what u have, but what u know in experience, we see a lot arrogant ppl like u, but all what they do.. looking at the sea with his binoculares,all the day, enjoying the scene as if he in a tourist picinc, and give work nothing…...a lot hereLaughing...

i think u r one of them…...Surprised.......

as iran so inllegant, why u take ur degree outside!!!!Sealed

09:02 AM Apr 19 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Hey guys…. just put away our differences,we got a lots of things to do to save this worlds…Wink

01:34 AM Apr 20 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Yeah…what kai saying is very true…we should feels lucky…we should be looking  and to take care of eachother…This worlds is actually getting smaller and life is also getting short and complicated…Its easy for us to ruin things than maintain and built something new.We shouldn't not talking about what we had achieve…its about what we have given…!

02:44 AM Apr 20 2009 |