Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

If you can return to the past...

motoki

motoki

Japan

Whom do you want to meet ?

What do you want to do ?

Well….I want to meet the friend again, and to drink. Smile

04:09 PM May 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

samsiami

samsiami

Saudi Arabia

Just if I could return to the past I would ask everyone I have wronged with to forgive me. After growing up, I have realized that I had done many mistakes and I might have caused pain.

10:00 PM May 05 2009 |

yxasql

yxasql

China

I have had my best love before, but I didn’t treasure her. When I lost her, I fell regretful. It is the most painful matter in this world. If God can give me another chance, I will say three words to her - I love you. If you have to give a time limit to this love, I hope it is 10 thousand years. 

02:19 AM May 06 2009 |

samsiami

samsiami

Saudi Arabia

prince of love, I appreciate your view , thank you very much. It is just as what you have said but I meant those words for persons who are far to reach and I wish to return back the time to where we were together, that's all.   

Take care

11:40 AM May 06 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

if i could return to the past, i would love to come back to my school times..hehe.. we rocked there))

better when i was 12-14 years old..

12:34 PM May 06 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

If I could return in time, I´d have taken one of my best friends to the doctor as soon as possible to find the cancer that made her succumb years ago. But I know she´s in a better place with no pain and so peaceful.

If I could return in time, I´d like to save that relationship I ended for stupid reasons. But I know she´s is OK now and I understand we had a great opportunity but everything changes and all we experienced was really good.

If I could return in time, I wouldn´t let my godfather had molested me and made me feel so upset, angry and disgusting about myself. But now I understand everyone faces proofs in life that help us to improve as persons. And I saw that every bad action people do has its consequences and sometimes those consequences are worst than everyone could imagine.

04:10 PM May 06 2009 |

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

if if if I can go go back I would delete all suffers that I made my mum feel,I would choose better things,I would …..............

It's very difficult or rather impossible  so,I'll keep my wishes to myselfCry

04:41 PM May 06 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

If i cud hav gone bak,i wud just go 3 days bak,n tell sm1 if he dosnt call me i wud personally go n scare him 2 death(hes very scared of ghosts,very is an undrstatement)i really really really really want him 2 b my frnds,n nw m watng 4 his call

04:59 PM May 06 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

If i cud hav gone bak,i wud just go 3 days bak,n tell sm1 if he dosnt call me i wud personally go n scare him 2 death(hes very scared of ghosts,very is an undrstatement)i really really really really want him 2 b my frnds,n nw m watng 4 his call

04:59 PM May 06 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

hmm I want to be child. :D coz when we r children we dont have any problems , etc ! we only playing.. not learning , no school :D hehe. :)

but in spite this i dont want to return to past..I have love family, and boyfriend and friends :p I learn good.. :) and think i have extra life :p

07:52 PM May 06 2009 |

start_zhang

China

prince of love, agree with you!

still, i hope i didnt fly away from Jordan from the beginning; still hope i didnt leave him alone there…but, i trust he can understand that i left because of my dignity.

the passed is passed, and what you can do is to enjoy the life now and make your dream come true! so, i am trying to go back to him, at any cost :)

08:17 AM May 07 2009 |