Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

crying is good or bad

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

sometime I want to cry but I think I myself am a man not a girl. I can not cry. It is not good for male. It is only for femail.
However It is difficult. I think it help us to avoid sadness. Do you think so? It is good or bad?

07:48 AM Apr 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zivon263

zivon263

China

girl as i am,i donot think man who cry is weak.as an chinese singer sings,it is no crime for man crying.in my opinion,whether crying is good or not depends on condition.but general speaking,it do human good.we all know it is a  way for us to show our feeling.

i hope i can be tough someday,but i will not drop the right for crying.

08:37 AM Apr 17 2007 |

pisces27

pisces27

Viet Nam

Let me see… when we're happy we can cry or smile, when we're  sad about  something or someone ,  we  usually  cry.  It' s very normal and  there is not the differce between boys and girls. so you can cry loudly when you want, i belive that noone laught you.

02:08 PM Apr 17 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

who said that crying ever was for femals only that is bull* and yeah crying actually helps you to remove all the presure from in your heart men can allways cry it doesnt matter if any one see's you and says some thing cause you know that after it youl be feeling better ..

02:21 PM Apr 17 2007 |

My linh

My linh

Viet Nam

I strongly that male can cry when necessary.It means they must drop tear the right.Besides, crying helps them stress release.I don't give whether man cries that is woman or not.After crying, poor man will know how to overcome bad circumtances of him.There aren't different between genders,and Creator give human being the crying.Why did we avoided it ? For what? if only that is and isn't right,you could make ur feeling hurted.Facing with truth is better than hiding it.A crying man that show his real feelings.Finally,crying is the most wonderful thing, everyone can cry if they want.The most important thing is what 's happing after crying.That is a cool man.
                       " After the successul man,that is woman
                         Behind lost man.Probably there are two woman"

03:23 PM Apr 17 2007 |

Alfreado

Alfreado

Saudi Arabia

I think the crying is a good thing for example sometimes I cry to foret something that happend in the past and to feel comfort . Finally, I think the crying is good for the person

03:53 PM Apr 17 2007 |

STING

STING

Turkey

i think to crying is a nice emotion… if you want to forget something else so you can cry or if you want to feel empty and also you can cry too

04:36 PM Apr 17 2007 |

flower20

flower20

Netherlands

who said crying just for female no one said male like as they are human they feel ,cry.hate.love and they are men so where is probelm if they are crying.crying best emotion if you are sad to feel empty as my friend said.

05:47 PM Apr 17 2007 |

ceasper

ceasper

Turkey

real fellow man don't cry…

if fellow man crys, he doesn't evince…

fellow man is strong as stone….

YOU BE MAN, FELOW MANFrown 

08:09 PM Apr 17 2007 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

thank you for all of you. I myself realize crying is necessary. All of you help me to think this problem deeply.
yes, crying is for human, not for male only. laugh, crying depend on each of us. The most important thing is that we overcome difficulties when facing.
thank you

12:45 AM Apr 18 2007 |

srimathi

India

Hi All,

Crying is human quality or emotions. Ok. I accept it. But some of them are not crying for anything. They have strong heart to face any problem. They do not fear about anything. So they won't cry  at all. Then are they not humans??????

From their point of view crying  showsi weekness in front of others.  If you are not ready for that then you will have courage to face any kind of issue. 

I am not saying you do not cry. Cry when you need. But not for all. Be bold at anytime.

With friendly,

Sri. 

08:25 AM Apr 18 2007 |