Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Life Talk Turning To Islam Talk

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

emm!

I've nothing against Islam! I love muslim folks and They are friendly people!

Alright, but Isnt enough of Islam stuff?

I mean, just in one page today i've seen 13 threads with islam on it!

I think we should talk about religion in life talk of course, BUT isnt  exaggerating talking so much about it?

I mean, not all people here loves islam or wants to talk about it! 

Or simply they are getting annoyed of it! 

I know you guys just want to spread the word and show the world how islam is, but in my opinion instead of spread you're just making people annoyed and getting fed up with!

I'm not just talking about myself, but many other people!

Besides 50% of them are repeated!

I'd like to know your opinion if you agree with me

06:40 PM Jul 01 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

L.pharaoh - I dont mind if you're not good or not!No one is perfect! about the turkish love sex or whatever, we all know why they said that! And I've seen it many times but It is worth!It showed alot of girls telling being annoyed from them!

I didnt understand about the Quran picture, please explain!

Also I've put SEX on life talk and there is none bad!

I did that forum because I had that Question! though It is one of the FEW christian threads! I've never seen others about it!

Djouzi I said I've just pic some, from 4 pages! There are about 500 pages!!! so that means there are at least 2 threads about islam unncessessary, so 2 x at least 300 pages of  Threads means 600 posts about Islam that are not necessary! Now imagine the ones that are good! I've seen your posts and there are some very ..i dont want even say the word! Whats the point of '' I'M MEHDI'' one? nothing!!!

dissipator - I agree

Can I cry – Yeap! you're right!!!

Aryos  i'll look for it :D

Caroline - YOU'RE SOO RIGHT

:)

12:21 PM Jul 02 2009 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

i "was" an ebaby addict before. waking up in the morning chekin my ebaby profile, checkin the forum every now and then and you can feel the adrenaline to participate in every topic. Ive been member for almost 2 and half years now. i just woke up one day that the life forum was full of islamism. I am not against with any religion. I believe the equality of man in different race, culture, and beliefs. I respect everyone's opinion coz i believe opinion is not about making yourself right but upbringing ones point of view with a logical reasoning with others. But guys talking about your religion is just adding the heat of clash civilizations. Its endless. 

Sorry im being too emotional but i just missed the good old friends here.

quality debate in ebaby's life forum is going to extinction because of so much religion talks. 

Ricky.. i found this topic straight to the point. and I'm at your side. 

12:33 PM Jul 02 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

ebaby was not like this before yana011 ,

I also miss the ''old ebaby'' 

:/

03:30 PM Jul 02 2009 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

absolutely agree.

04:24 PM Jul 02 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Read the Holy Qura'an ^^

The new one today

04:32 PM Jul 02 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

OMG

this dont stop! and its annoying LOL

i think they create in propose!:D

LOL

05:47 PM Jul 02 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

I dont see any problem in that. It doesnt disturb anybody.

09:10 PM Jul 02 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Ok RIcky..give us new topic without word "Islam"...(coz your topic seems increase all topics about its religion..Laughing)

06:32 AM Jul 03 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

I think first you should stop writing bad things about Islam. But I am for the idea: Everybody can write what he wants to. So I will keep the topics about Islam current. I wouldnt close my eyes to any onslaught to Islam. 

08:42 AM Jul 03 2009 |

otooziki

otooziki

United Kingdom

Hi everyone, yeah Ricky I think you made a really important point and speaking up for a lot of ppl, and PLEASE DON'T LEAVE EBABY cos you are really cool and everyone will miss you.

But I also agree with the ppl here like I.Pharoah, Djouzi, Memo, etc, ppl should be free to talk about everything – ebaby is free and democratic – we shouldn't ban topics.

I think the idea of a separate section for religion is good. And also lots of Christians but not many threads – I guess ppl don't wanna discuss it otherwise they would make the forum  topics for it.

I try to be balanced in which forums I start or join – sometimes about Islam sometimes trivial or other stuff that's not religious or political.

Sometimes I start a topic, eg. about refugees, cos its related to my study, but then it ends up being a debate about Israel v Palestine, and it happens a lot with other ppl's threads, but I still find it interesting, but I guess some ppl won't, and I do wish sometimes there was a greater balance – eg talking about Sri Lanka, Darfur or other conflicts, but I'm probably just as too blame as others on this matter.

Anyway I like to learn from these Islam topics, cos I want to, and I guess if you don't like, start your own non-Islam topics and I'll try to join in!

As for Islam topics doing harm to Islam, I think yes some do because they are started by ppl wanting to provoke or spread lies, and others because the more fanatical ones have less tolerant views. But there are some muslims here who want to talk about Islam to show that the media is giving a bad impression, and they want you to know the truth that Islam is not bad and there are lots of lies in the media.

We need a balance though, and please don't leave if you don't like the Islam threads, just start new ones, yeah?

10:41 AM Jul 03 2009 |