Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

equal rights for man and woman for child wishes

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

hello, i´m from germany, here in germany is something wrong. once i made a girl pregnant and she got the child. now i must pay for a child that was not my wish. i allways told my ex girlfriend that i´m to young for a baby. I was 19 years old. now i have a solution to get rid of the payment for the child, but i need a law from the german government.

I will tell you how it works: our basic law in germany says that there are equal rights for man and woman. you cannot say to the pregnant girl must abort the baby in the first 3 months of the pregnancy. my solution: if your girl is pregnant she must go to the residents registration office with the man and the man must give his allowance for get the baby. if he say yes i like to have the child he must pay for the child if he abandon his wife. if he wouldn´t have a child he says i wouldn´t have a child and so he must not pay the bill of the child. so the girl can make a decision. to get the child and life in poverty or to abort the child and look for another boyfriend. really, equal rights are written in basic law, but the government didn´t act

07:29 PM Oct 09 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

should i write a new petition to the goverment? should i ask the ombudsman? what should i do ???

07:46 PM Oct 09 2009 |

samsiami

samsiami

Saudi Arabia

I am sorry for that c.Klein but it occurs to me that even if the government applies what is written in the basic law, do you think it would be the final resolution? 

07:50 PM Oct 09 2009 |

descovery

descovery

United Kingdom

and wats was her  age wehn she  get pergent?

08:15 PM Oct 09 2009 |

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

do you live in a democracy or in a dictatorship. here in germany the basic  law was made by the democrat and i think it is a good  basic law, but the government didn´t take it by heart

08:16 PM Oct 09 2009 |

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

@descovery.

i didn´t understood your question. what you ask?

08:20 PM Oct 09 2009 |

linchunw@hotmail.com

China

I guess if u guys put the questions into the goverment Things are not so nice …See both of u has the right of the kid .So u should work out the problem together.. At least she can not pregnant by herself.. right…Smile

12:59 AM Oct 10 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I think if you were at least partially responsible for the conception of the baby, you should be equally responsible for caring for it. Since you choose not to be present for the child, the only alternative is financial.

03:28 AM Oct 10 2009 |

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

short: seperate fun and reproduktion

ok, all of yours said to be pregnant you need man and woman. but i say i just want to have fun. you outta seperate fun and reproduction. i just want to have fun. i thougt that we take condoms and the girl took medication to get no child. but she didn´t take medication. she says to me today we needn´t a condom, i i thougt great , better without, and after some time she told me   that she was pregnant, she was 18 years old. and i must pay now. 

06:40 AM Oct 10 2009 |

Atamantschuk

Germany

<!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-><!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState=”false” LatentStyleCount=”156”> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]-> <!- /* Style Definitions / p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:””; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 2.0cm 70.85pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -> <!-[if gte mso 10]> <style> / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Normale Tabelle”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]->Et is normal. You pay for your child.

09:19 AM Oct 10 2009 |

Atamantschuk

Germany

Es is normal. You pay for your child.

09:19 AM Oct 10 2009 |