Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

does the true love exist in life, or only it is an illusion..

fairyangel22

Tunisia

does the  true  love   exist  in  life, or  only  it  is an illusion..

02:45 PM Jan 31 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Love is always true if it is love but if we mistaken of the word & it's spirit then the matter may be different.

04:58 PM Jan 31 2010 |

Howayda

Morocco

It's hard to say but I believe that real love between a man and a woman doesn't realy exist,  nowadays  It is rare to find someone who will sincerly love you, maybe I don't have much experience to say that but I'm telling what I see around me.

10:15 PM Jan 31 2010 |

aquarius2009

Croatia

If you love someone really true and beetween you two is tolerance and understandind than we can speak about true love,

In opposite that relation ship becomes disapointment.

10:58 PM Jan 31 2010 |

Girl.fromHolland

Netherlands

Love is a gen in a humans body to let us survive, feel save and feel not alone. It is proved that love doesn't excists. But well, I still thing true love does excists because of me and my boy, friends and family. We are so happy!

02:02 AM Feb 01 2010 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

some people tell the love doesn't exist…but if  don't have a car, it doesn't mean that the cars don't exist too))) 

love exists , and i really do believe in it…. i felt it … i know how it hurts!  

05:39 PM Feb 01 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Wow Zambuka , your explanation just had such a big impact on me… wow!! Sealed

09:46 AM Feb 02 2010 |

dreamerhhh

Oman

love sure is existed ,it is enough for person to love his\her god-her\hisself-and love other people around him\her and then every person will know love is existed

08:25 PM Feb 02 2010 |

buterfly22

Germany

yes true love exists and i do believe in it, bec im in love with someone and we love each other sincerly.

10:18 PM Feb 02 2010 |

fairyangel22

Tunisia

thx  a lot  for your  answer  devindernagpal  , absolutely  there is difference in terms  of  treating people  who  we  Love,i  beleive that even  the  concept  of  love  can  differ  from  one  person to  another,thank you a  lot and whish all love of  the world..THANKS

12:13 AM Feb 03 2010 |