Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What the different about JEWS and ZIONIST?

fadhilanwar

Indonesia

I belief all religion is teach and conduct us to love, peace, and respect each other. Now, i want to ask, Is Jews and Zionist same? Is Jews domineering Jerussalem and all of Palestinian land?

05:50 AM Mar 03 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

but we never hear such good things from "israel". just stolen countries, killed or injured persons. 

08:00 PM Mar 05 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

:s I havent seen any change, though.  Go on, then ;)

08:09 PM Mar 05 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

well, as I told you before. I just don't like that you make him smarter and find better arguments. He doesnt change himself, but he changes his arguments and learns from what you write, I guess.

I wrote this to you before. I dont need to retake. Do it as you want to. I dont have problems with that.

This guy is for me like Abu Jalil.

By the way, dont hesitate to critizise about me. I am open to every kind of those.

08:22 PM Mar 05 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

The only stolen country I can think of is the Jewish state that other nations destroyed, and the one that the Arabs wish to deny Jews in their ancestral homeland.

08:37 PM Mar 05 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

@arabhamid:

No it isn't true. Israel is not planning to destroy the Al Aqsa mosque and never has.

The scuffles near and on the Temple Mount have happened in the last week, just like the happened around 2 years ago, when protesters and rioters tried to use it as an area to cause havoc around.

You said Temple mount!! you made a conclusion and you decided that Temple is in Al-aqsa !!! noone could prove that!

It's commonly called the Temple Mount (Har ha Bayit) by Jews. I don't mean anything particular by it, it's simply the name that religious and Zionist Jews refer to the area as.  It is the consensus by most Jews and historians however that it was in that area. Hence why in theory, Jews are not supposed to enter it.

because if you consider that, that mean you will work to make your deam to rebuild it oever our Mosque, and the ways and reasons are allowed for you to achieve your target.

here, for us, it's clair, that some Jews are working for that, and what you rsoldiers are doing is in this way.

However it happens, happens, but it won't be done by Israel or by people that cannot enter the areas anyway. The minority of extremist Jews that constantly talk about 'taking back the Mount', 'destroying the mosque' and 'rebuilding the Temple' are ridiculous. And again, it has always been Israeli authorities that have stopped them and their plans. This you can't deny.

we're not crezy, and we don't creat thing from our minds, Israel is planing to take more and our holies things, and that cannot bo without smoke.

I meant them, not you.

The riots are not an organized effort, but the usual outbreaks of unrest among people that don't have a plan for anything and just wish to cause mayhem and gain attention to themselves.

For us, as I keep saying, it's a religious war between Muslims and zionists Jews, and this is the reality.

N'importe quoi.

Thank you for your kind words and defense.

08:44 PM Mar 05 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Here is the article I just read: From Haaretz:

15 cops, dozens of Palestinians hurt in Temple Mount clashes By Liel Kyzer, Haaretz Correspondent, News Agencies Clashes broke out between Israeli police officers and Muslim rock throwers at the end of Friday prayers on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem following a sermon on a recent Israeli decision to include two West Bank shrines on a list of national heritage sites.

Rocks were thrown from the direction of the mosques above toward Jews praying below at the Western Wall plaza.

Israeli police entered the Temple Mount compound to quell the rock throwing. The stone throwers eventually retreated to inside the Al-Aqsa mosque. After talks with the Muslim Waqf, which administers the Temple Mount compound, police withdrew to the Mughrabim Gate and allowed adult worshippers to exit the compound.
    Fifteen police officers were lightly hurt; three were transported to Hadassah Hospital on Mount Scopus, two to Shaare Zedek and the rest were treated at the scene.

Palestinians reported that dozens were injured by Israeli security forces.

Rocks were also thrown at police by young Arabs at several locations in East Jerusalem and the West Bank.

Police have arrested three stone throwers.

Israeli Public Security Minister Yitzhak Aharonovitch blamed Palestinians for the outbreak of clashes.

"I accuse the Palestinians, including Hamas operatives, of inciting the situation," he said after arrving at the Temple Mount.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' spokesman, Nabil Abu Rudeineh, condemned police for entering the compound and said that "Israel continues to place obstacles in front of (US Middle East envoy George) Mitchell's efforts" to revive long-stalled peace negotiations.

The Palestinian Authority president's office released a statement saying that "Israel has crossed a red line along the path to renew the peace talks, which have been supported by the Arab league," Abbas' Bureau said in a statement

Always tense, the Temple Mount has recently seen sporadic clashes linked at least in part to the Israeli government decision to include the West Bank shrines on the heritage site list. The move's practical ramifications are unclear, but Palestinians see it as a provocation.

Najeh Btirat, a Waqf official, said the clash followed a mosque sermon on the issue.

The Friday sermon focused on the Islamic sites that are being targeted by
Israel and the need to preserve them, he said. About 300 young men threw
stones at police after prayers, he said.

In Hebron, a group of about 100 Palestinians protested outside the Cave of the Patriarchs.

The Temple Mount is under Israeli security control, but day-to-day administration has been left in the hands of the Waqf. Jews are not allowed to pray at the site

08:55 PM Mar 05 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

sure, Israel won't say that, but it work for a longer time, step by step, and don't show that, in the ground some groups are working in this way, and sure Israel appear and say that I doesn't want that, and it doesn't help them groups and it prevent them, but that is only Media, who we can stust people who stole our lands, and still do that, and want to take our holy mosque,

I think there is little evidence to support that and that it is just a conspiracy theory to rally Arabs and Muslims against Israel.

When Israel gained back Jerusalem in 1967, it handed the site over to th Muslim waqf and currently has shown no intention to ask for it back,

Israel is not a religious state and has no such messianic goals, even if many Jews, myself included, all yearn for the Temple to be rebuilt (under the right circumstances).

and just few days ago, Israel considered the Ibrahimi Mosque in Khalil as part of Jewish culture, another step to steal it and allow other steps.

Yes, I'm aware, as are most Jews. Both religious and non-religious Jews have been talking about this. It makes sense as the site is both an Islamic and Jewish religious site. Israel needs to stand up and claim Jewish rights to such sites and I support them on that.

This doesn't mean that Israel is trying to stop Muslims from using it as their site, but just to help maintain the site economically and guarantee the rights of Jews to go there too.

Muslims don't have another thing, only to fight for nothing in Aqsa Mosques!!!

I don't whyyyyyyyy they even don't want let us pray in peace one day per week.

That simply is nonsense. Muslims pray there every single day of the week.

You make the mistake of assuming that when Israel restricts access to the site when there are riots, that that is the permanent state of affairs. 

It isn't. Muslims are generally the ONLY people allowed to visit the site, while Jews are not.

We're not crezy and creat things from our mind, Israel do that for creat problems and to allow some Jewish groups to fo into Aqsa Mosque.

There is a campaign of disinformation about Israel in the Arab world, as your idea that Israel doesn't allow Muslims to visit the Al Aqsa mosque shows.

they're not playing, they want what they're doing, and the authorities just want to calm down people and work  under table to now show the true, in the other hands, the other Jewish groups don't mind to declare what they want.

I think I've made my point. Israel has fought against these radical Jewish groups and the only proof that you have that says otherwise is not proof, but a conspiracy theory.

they wouldn't react if the Israeli soldiers went into Al Aqsa, and for us it's forbidden for them to put their feet on this ground, and in this way, we have to act to prevent them to stay there.

there is always reasons to justice what they'r doing!!!

they said throwing stone!! n'apport quoi!!!

This is from the Haaretz report that I posted:

"Fifteen police officers were lightly hurt; three were transported to Hadassah Hospital on Mount Scopus, two to Shaare Zedek and the rest were treated at the scene.

Palestinians reported that dozens were injured by Israeli security forces.

Rocks were also thrown at police by young Arabs at several locations in East Jerusalem and the West Bank.

Police have arrested three stone throwers. 
"

if you ask any muslim, he will give you the same answer.

Most Muslims have no clue about Israel nor do they live there.

I don't mind saying the true, even it's not in my side, and I expect from people to do the same.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it," – Evelyn Beatrice Hall

02:10 AM Mar 07 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Did the Israelites have little evidence to worship the Golden cow!!

Everything was proves specially in Gaza War, pictures and videos

The thief was caught red handed, and keeps denying.

And none of this has anything to do with Israel and the Al Aqsa mosque. You can believe what you want. As someone that knows Israeli politics, any attempt to touch that area is strictly outside of the mainstream and no political party has as its platform to do anything like that. Doing so is illegal according to Israeli law and Jewish law anyway.

People who trust you, they’re blinding themselves and going down, we know the true of those people, and we tested them, they work as devils.

In negotiations, Israel has kept its side of the bargain. The Arabs, the Palestinians in particular, have little to show of the same. 

Every agreement with the Palestinians has underlined that terrorism should stop, yet it keeps going on, unhampered. 

It’s not religious state!! And claim a Jewish state!! Buffffffffff

Israel is not a theocracy. The president is not a Rabbi, or anything else that you would be used to seeing in Iran.

You even don’t apply your religion, take part of Torah and hide the other part

people that have nothing with the original Judaism

It's pointless to argue about Judaism with someone who knows very little about it.

You're a Muslim and you believe that Judaism was originally Islam.

I know my religion, and I base my opinions on that.

Israel is not a religious state, except in 2 areas: conversion and marriage.

they say they want to rebuilt Temple, which may never been existed before.

Unless half the world was lying, including the Roman occupiers, all ancient incriptions found in Jerusalem fake, the endless amoutnhs of religious writings about how the Temple system worked, the entire Hebrew Bible, also faked, then its pretty obvious that there was a Temple in Jerusalem.

No historian denies its existence.

May god, they don’t feel ashamed pretending and created lies to take what have nothing to do with them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_the_Patriarchs

According to the Book of Genesis, the Biblical patriarch Abraham purchased the site from Ephron the Hittite as a family burial plot after the death of his wife Sarah. The Bible gives the sum Abraham paid for the cave as 400 silver shekels.[4] The text refers to the cave as the cave of Machpelah, and elsewhere designates it as the cave of the field of the Machpelah, suggesting that the term Machpelah may actually be intended to describe the area in which the field containing the cave was located, near Mamre.[5]

יז  וַיָּקָם שְׂדֵה עֶפְרוֹן, אֲשֶׁר בַּמַּכְפֵּלָה, אֲשֶׁר, לִפְנֵי מַמְרֵא:  הַשָּׂדֶה, וְהַמְּעָרָה אֲשֶׁרבּוֹ, וְכָלהָעֵץ אֲשֶׁר בַּשָּׂדֶה, אֲשֶׁר בְּכָלגְּבֻלוֹ סָבִיב. 17 So the field of Ephron, which was in Machpelah, which was before Mamre, the field, and the cave which was therein, and all the trees that were in the field, that were in all the border thereof round about, were made sure יח  לְאַבְרָהָם לְמִקְנָה, לְעֵינֵי בְנֵיחֵת, בְּכֹל, בָּאֵי שַׁעַרעִירוֹ. 18 unto Abraham for a possession in the presence of the children of Heth, before all that went in at the gate of his city. יט  וְאַחֲרֵיכֵן קָבַר אַבְרָהָם אֶתשָׂרָה אִשְׁתּוֹ, אֶלמְעָרַת שְׂדֵה הַמַּכְפֵּלָה עַלפְּנֵי מַמְרֵא-הִוא חֶבְרוֹן:  בְּאֶרֶץ, כְּנָעַן. 19 And after this, Abraham buried Sarah his wife in the cave of the field of Machpelah before Mamre-the same is Hebron-in the land of Canaan. כ  וַיָּקָם הַשָּׂדֶה וְהַמְּעָרָה אֲשֶׁרבּוֹ, לְאַבְרָהָם-לַאֲחֻזַּתקָבֶר:  מֵאֵת, בְּנֵיחֵת.  {ס} 20 And the field, and the cave that is therein, were made sure unto Abraham for a possession of a burying-place by the children of Heth.

You make silly comments like this and then say we don't know about Judaism. Seriously.

You have nothing there, only looking for what is not yours and never was, just feel envious, and want to make end to our presence in the holy land.

The only side that has tried to drive out the other religious group from the land is yours, not mine. 

Jews were forced out of Hebron, even though they'd lived there for hundreds of years in the same buildings before 1948. Jews were forced out of the old city in Jerusalem and not allowed to visit the Wailing Wall until it was recaptured in 1967.

Don't talk to me about freedom of religion and 'denying the rights' to a religious group without having a very good look at yourselves.

Auhh, you’re so generous people and like us and want to help!! I don’t know when will you stop pretending as gentlemen. Take of your make and show your real face.

Someone has to be. If not for Israel, Jerusalem and the many religious sites there would probably be in the same broken down state that they were in before 1948.

Israel wants to control our holy places, a step after another, to creat illusions and lies, trying to find fake link for future claims.

Go ahead, make up alterior motives for the other side. Put words into their mouth too. Blind yourself.

Euhhh really, every Friday, thousands of muslims cannot reach Al Aqsa mosque because Israel prevent them from going into.

Kink please?

Anyway, this argument is different from your last claim, which said that Muslims were not allowed at all to visit the site.

From time to time, some Jews accompany with Israel soldiers, extremists Jews who are planning to taking part of Al Aqsa and destroy another.

Very rarely. Still it doesn't change the fact that Jews are banned from the site.

Muslims are generally allowed, Jews are not.

What is the different between extremist jews and soldiers, nothing, one work in the light, and the other work in the darkness, they have the same why, and they work together, and pretend the opposite,

There's a very big difference. One works for the state, the other works for himself and their extremist views.

Every single Muslim have the right in all Palestine, all of us are concerned by this land.

Since when?
The land is Jewish, the land was Jewish and b'ezras Hashem the land will always be Jewish. 

The Muslim importance to the site is new, and limited to maybe a few areas. 

To Jews, the piece of land in its entirely is important, sacred, and our birthright. This does not change simply because another religion springs up and lays claim to it. And it doesn't change simply because another people comes and steals it, then has children there.

10:00 PM Mar 10 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

negociation with Satan is million times easy than with those people.

And there we have it. The PAlestinians, who treat Israel like 'Satan' and teach their children to as well, then have no reason to keep the deals and treaties that they sign with them.  

If the Palestinians had kept ONE SINGLE deal that they signed with Israel, there would have been peace by now. Instead, they've gone from one lying terrorist (Arafat) to two lying terrorists (Abbas and Haniyeh).

Sick poeple, they want a juwish land, and in the same time they say israel is not a religious state.

JUDAISM IS NOT A RELIGION.

Jewish state as in, a country with a jewish majority and jewish character, not necessarily a religious state. 

So at the same time, you're admitting (and complaining) that Israel is not a reigious while then saying in other posts that Israel is secretly planning to blow up th Al Aqsa mosque and rebuild the Jewish Temple… Uh-huh… 

Don't worry. Sense was not really ever necessary for criticisms of Israel.

noone proves its existance, only illusions. no prove

Excavations and discoveries of sites such as ritual baths all around the old city of jerusalem are proof that the area was of high religious importance 2000 years ago, this is a further indication 

But what does it matter to people that only accept history when it doesn't interfere with a political agenda. Hence why more Arabs believe that the Palestinians are descendants from the Canaanites than that the Holocaust happened.

we want to get what what was stolen from us, and who came to this land from outside don't have rights more than was living there for ages.

And th houses in Hebron were stolen. Do you talk about that?

you just follow the muslims place and try to steal them. to feel satisfied. not to worship but as a stubbornness.

Let's be very honest. Islam is a relatively new religion. Many of its religious sites were 'founded' on top of Jewish religious sites. Hence why there is a big mosque right on top of the Temple Mount. Why Ezekiel's tomb became an Islamic site.

Islam took over many Jewish holy sites, and the Cave of the Machpelah is one of them. Israel merely wants Jews to be able to access them, as it well should be.

While we're talking about stealing:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/135343

Reports: Iraq De-Judaizing Ezekiel's Tomb  
by Hillel Fendelif (sLinkData != "") document.write("Edit
");

(IsraelNN.com) Early reports that Iraq plans to retain the Jewish nature of the Tomb of the Prophet Ezekiel are apparently false. Sources in Baghdad say that the government plans to turn it into a mosque and erase all Jewish markings.

we want to get what what was stolen from us, and who came to this land from outside don't have rights more than was living there for ages.

Jews have rights to their own land. As most Jews are now born there, and from there anyway, the point is no longer even valid.

open google and make reseach, I feel tired to show you that everytime.

Why look for something that may or may not exist? You made the argument, you provide the proof.

that is the top, a Jew allow me to visit and worship in my mosque!!

Noone is allowing anyone else. The mosque is under Muslim control not Jewish.

Jews were living between muslims for the beginning, and this land is for us, and we will never give it up, never, and we will do all what we can to take it back however it takes time.

No. In the very beginning, there was no such thing as a Muslim, a Quran, an Al Aqsa Mosque, Palestine, 'occupied territories' etc etc

There were Jews living in their own country,with their own religion and freedom.

Outsiders, being the Romans and Babylonians invaded and took this away.

Now, just because the invaders have the face of Arabs, does not change who the land belongs to. 

Jews have 1 single state, Arabs have 22 other states.

Jerusalem is the Judaism's holiest site, for Islam it is perhaps the 3rd.

Jews have lived in the land for at least 3000 years continuously. 

Islam was only founded, in Arabia, in the 7th century. A few decades later, Muslim armies conquered the province of 'Palestine' (a fake name changed from 'Judea' by the Romans).

These are the facts that people will look at and decide who this land really belongs to.

03:31 PM Mar 11 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Israel doesn't respect a treaty, as old Jews did, because that is from their character, and it won't change. you cannot trust all Jews, that is a rule;

Yes, lay it on that. You say we're the same Jews as the ancient Israelites when it suits you.

few days some arabic leaders met to give a change to negociation between palstisians and Israelis, and Israel came and said that it will build 1200 colonies;

And Netanyahu knew nothing about the decision and reprimanded the interior minister for it. Although I agree with the decision, the timing is wrong and very curious.

the terrorists are whom worship money and kill babies and incent people, and detroy their houses and steal their lands and so on.

Yes, Jews worship money and murder babies. Keep going. 

I think the reader can take his own conclusions about what you're saying.

so, go to calefornia and live together.

California is not Jewish land.

it's know that Jews are not religious, only a minority who guide and lead and plan, Jews worship their life, and afraid of death, and do what ever to stay alive, and they corporate, religious work with others for what is in their interests;

Yes, Jews love life and see it as oppurtunity to reach spirituality and good deeds. Life is sacred and you don't throw it away.

I suppose Muslims love death according to you? Life is not evil and not just a passage way towards the next world, but has its own importance. Throwing away one's life is wrong.

Going by the suicide bombers and their admirers, many people would think so.

explain !!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebron#Demographics

Jewish presence is recorded well since the 16th century, then drops to 0 in the 1944 census. Why?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936-1939_Arab_revolt_in_Palestine

Jews were forced out and left their property behind.

it's not a question of who was the first, but who have the right.

our holy lands or for us, and we don't like dirt come into.

Uh-huh. So in your post before, you claim that Jews have no rights to any of these sights. Why not?

we didn't take anything from others, we took what Allah give us, for people who spread justice and peace.

You took what you wanted because you were powerful once, that's the extent of it.

just 100 years ago, Jews don't dare to come up to them, and be afraid, and now they dare to do what they couldn't think about yesturday.

Who would have thought that the people would take back what is theirs when they're not in fear of their lives?

there is no Jews in Iraq, so why you care.

Because its a Jewish site, and once peace is established, Jewish pilgrims will want to go and visit.

only the crazy who came from europe, carrying fool ideas and thoughts learnt from nazism.

The only 'ideas' European Jews carried back from the Nazis is that when your enemy says he's going to invade and murder you, you'd better believe him.

they're not praying totaly free, jews prevent part of them to pray.

Part of them? Where?

Security restrictions in some places is not equal to denial of rights to religious sites.

Jews lived in Iraq and egypt and many other areas as long as this.

3000 years? No way.

06:13 PM Mar 11 2010 |