Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What the different about JEWS and ZIONIST?

fadhilanwar

Indonesia

I belief all religion is teach and conduct us to love, peace, and respect each other. Now, i want to ask, Is Jews and Zionist same? Is Jews domineering Jerussalem and all of Palestinian land?

05:50 AM Mar 03 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

The meaning of life is to live by and with Gd's law, and not die by it. Living by something is hard, dying for something is easy.

amen, brother.

11:32 AM Mar 14 2010 |

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

Maybe on the same day that you put your money where your mouth is, and blow yourself up for Palestine.

lol

11:36 AM Mar 14 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

""There was sniping of civilians too.""

that is not true.

26.3.2001 – An Israeli infant was shot to death by a Palestinian sniper in Hebron. The infant's father was moderately wounded.

17.6.2003 – A shooting attack near Kibbutz Eyal on the trans-Israel highway; the snipers were located at the outskirts of Kalkilya; a 7-year-old was killed and 3 of her relatives were wounded.

the war with Isreal is not a normal war, but it's Guerilla

Uh-huh. So therefore it's excusable for the Palestinians to use dirty tricks and cowardly attacks, because its a 'guerilla' war. Well then, if you accept that aspect, then you have to accept the other aspects of a guerilla war, i.e that civilians are often affected and hit by accident during a guerilla war.

can, did Al-quds Was with majority of chrusaders.

Weren't you claiming earlier that the people of 'Palestine' remained the same throughout time?

there is a big difference between us and you, it's why we will win at the end.

Not really. It only means that you'll shed your own blood needlessly then cry to the world as victims. People who have no clue about the conflict might feel sorry for you, but that's about it.

Fabian : one of the chosen people by God

Marco : the son of God.

Fabian + Marco = brothers

How does it work !!!

Maybe it's because your side is so appalling that we'll team up just to deal with you and your threats.

Jews and Israelis aren't alone in their fight, and I'm greatful for the support of the US and Christians worldwide.

If Israel exists, that because Muslims are weak, not more.

They weren't weak when 5 Arab armies invaded Israel on its day of birth.

Nor when they attacked in 1973 on Yom Kippur.

Weak in morality, but strong in resolve and military strength (they had Soviet support and weapons).

04:16 PM Mar 14 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

You didn't tell me, when will you do the military service in Israel, because I with you will be kdnapped and kept years and years.

I will do military service, as is required, if I decide to immigrate to Israel. As I'm not an Israeli citizen, I'm not required to.  One day maybe, who knows?

you make dirt tricks, is Israel, do I need to post some pictures show the crimes of Israelis, and how they kill kids and destoy houses wihout reasons.

You can post any pictures you want, I don't care. Sick plays on emotions by showing casualties of IDF bombings doesn't change the facts of the situation, and why the war started in the first place.

we made sure to let all the chrusaders leave Al-Quds, and we followe them to the sea, and they left forever, and now, we will do the same thing against the enemies.

You wish. Israelis are not the Crusaders, but the returned people who originally lived in this land, before you Arabs conquered it and moved in.

It is the height of chutzpah (arrogance) for the Arabs to want to throw Jews out of their own land.

10:04 PM Mar 15 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

always devils don't care about their crimes.

Calling us 'devils', just avoids the point.

I hate innocent people dieing, both Israeli and Palestinian, but things need to be seen within their context.

this land is owned by every Muslim person, and every Muslim has to claim it, and it's well knows, and we will get it however it cost, if the Jews don't want to brought themselves up, we will knows how to deal with them.

It isn't, and thinking so just blinds yourself further. Muslims have a dozen other countries that they can call their own, without claiming other peoples'.

10:21 PM Mar 15 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

there is no more proves than whatall the world saw during the war of Gaza, such crimes and punishement, which is going on an on today.

Just as the world saw what started, a registered terrorist group on US and EU watchlists, opposed to peace in any form.

don't worry, we will send you our soliders from everywhere, they're only waiting the right moment, and one day it will come, as Saladin and Abu Baker did before.

I'm not interested in little dreams. You're always pointing to the achievements of the Muslim Empire in the past. Maybe it's time you just recognized that there is a clear reason why you're weak and backward in the world's eyes.

Maybe all the useless and pointless wars you've waged and embarassed yourselves with.  

But by all means, the Arabs states can start another pointless war with Israel whenever they want, the outcome however will the same. 

Israel and Jews are back in their ancestral homeland, despite all odds, and it would be wise for you to recognize that there may be a higher reason for it. While the Arab world moves backwards.

10:35 PM Mar 15 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

THer is no 'Palestine' to free because it is not a country. The only condition by which such an idea came into existance and has gained momentum is simply in opposition to Israel.

If there were no Israel today, there is no doubt in anyone's mind that 'Palestine' would be apart of Jordan.

intill wheb the Zionist Jews go on and on cheach people

There is no news, because they have a long history of cheating and deceiving nations.

Oh really, a long history of 'Zionist Jews' of cheating and deceiving nations? You're just more proof I need of people being to get away with any hate speech against Jews, as long as they add the word 'Zionist' to it.

There were no 'Zionists' before 200 years ago, so what you're referring to are Jews worldwide.

Again, why were no fools like you screaming 'free palestine' when it was occupied by the Egyptians and Jordanian for 19 years?

07:02 PM Mar 16 2010 |

tetuan

Turkey

unwitting;

Not done with purpose or intent, Not aware or knowing;

A British court finally decided he had been an unwitting accomplice in the affair, and let him go.

Smallpox had been an unwitting instrument of the Spanish conquest of America, too.

She gave an unwitting shake of her head, attempting to clear her suddenly thick thoughts.

Read more sentences at http://word-in-sentence.com/unwitting-in-a-sentence/

08:10 PM Nov 22 2016 |