Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Liars

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Hello, dear Ebabians.

You know, being here more than two years, during this time I have to decline the most amount of friend requests. I don’t need thousand friends, ‘cause they are NOT friends at all mostly as well…

But I am talking about another thing. The majourity of men sending me requests are from Turkey and many of them conseal it, saying in their profiles that they’re from United States or United Kingdom. Laughing

Hey, naive guys, don’t you know that you easy impersonate yourself with special printing which there are no such keyboards in English speaking countries. Pay attention on letter “i” Cool

And, moreover this, why do you think I will accept you if you’re allegedly or really from England or USA?..... LOL

10:41 AM Aug 20 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Rocky, you’re always welcome. Smile

Guys, I am tired to discuss this topic. Some of you understand me, some – don’t. I have no energy to argue still.

07:45 AM Aug 24 2011 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

What I wanted to say, I’ve already said. see this again:

And, moreover this, why do you think I will accept you if you’re allegedly or really from England or USA?….. LOL 

I was just wondering why they lie about their countries hoping that I’ll accept their friendship if they conceal they are from Turkey. That’s all.

Sincerely speaking, I don’t wanna go on this talking. Those guys don’t read forums, they just collect girls. LOL

08:25 AM Aug 24 2011 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

I guess only a stupid guy would do such thing…omg…that’s the most rediculous thing I’ve ever seen !!! 

Anyway, this doesn’t mean that only turkish guys are involved in such act, jerks are everywhere in the world (I take this position, because there is no turkish guy to reply back to this ;) )

11:40 AM Aug 24 2011 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Hossam, I agree with you. :)

06:36 AM Aug 25 2011 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Ryo, thanks for your answer.

I told NOT about love to other countries. It’s not bad to love various countires, it’s good, I agree. But those guys cheat to attract more girls, because they (guys) think that Englishspeaking countries more attractive for girls. So foolish they are. Wink

07:51 AM Aug 25 2011 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Me: Where are you from?

He: Turkey. Are you male or female?

Me: Male

The window has been closed

A lot of times that have happened to me on the ebaby chat :D

02:24 AM Aug 26 2011 |

Talk Now

Talk Now

Jordan

i like this idea , How can catch liars from thier keyboard ? Cool

(Hey, naive guys, don’t you know that you easy impersonate yourself with special printing which there are no such keyboards in English speaking countries. Pay attention on letter “i”)

12:14 PM Aug 26 2011 |

Talk Now

Talk Now

Jordan

(I was just wondering why they lie about their countries hoping that I’ll accept their friendship)

you are right , country isn’t important as much as the person who are , in this site we aren’t live in others country , but we are share thier thoughts .

so the most important isn’t country but the human himself ,, what is the problem if i were from somalia and i have good dealing with others .

honest is what seen not country . i am fully agree with you Eleniya , lying isn’t good way at all .

12:23 PM Aug 26 2011 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

It’s all explained already. Look at the first page of this forum and read Ebaby members comments. Monique, Cranberry, Cristal Wink

12:44 PM Aug 26 2011 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

yeah, Santiago :)

most of them are just annoying … here they just want to collect girls and nothing else

12:50 PM Aug 26 2011 |