Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Liars

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Hello, dear Ebabians.

You know, being here more than two years, during this time I have to decline the most amount of friend requests. I don’t need thousand friends, ‘cause they are NOT friends at all mostly as well…

But I am talking about another thing. The majourity of men sending me requests are from Turkey and many of them conseal it, saying in their profiles that they’re from United States or United Kingdom. Laughing

Hey, naive guys, don’t you know that you easy impersonate yourself with special printing which there are no such keyboards in English speaking countries. Pay attention on letter “i” Cool

And, moreover this, why do you think I will accept you if you’re allegedly or really from England or USA?..... LOL

10:41 AM Aug 20 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Talk Now

Talk Now

Jordan

my comment late then , i have missed the activity of discussion , i regret about that 

12:53 PM Aug 26 2011 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

RYO

” lucky  in  collcting  girl ” 

As if girls are something just for collection !

are you girl or a boy ?!!! 

01:32 PM Aug 26 2011 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

RYO

” lucky  in  collcting  girl ” 

As if girls are something just for collection !

are you girl or a boy ?!!! 

01:32 PM Aug 26 2011 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

Hossam, Ryo is being kind of sarcastic.. like if it’s really important for a girl having friends that are native speakers of English, then these native speakers would be lucky to “collect girls” (in his profile) as all them would accept them no matter what. Correct if I am wrong.

02:36 PM Aug 26 2011 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Hey, Nu Pogodi, yeah, may be… who knows?Tongue out

Dear Talk Now, don’t regret, nothing’s matter, it’s o’kay. Smile

02:50 PM Aug 26 2011 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

MOnique,

Yeah, sarcastic…I’ll tell you something more crrepy than those guys who pretend english. have you heard of those guys who make fake profiles with “female” sex, inorder to talk with girls “in girls matters” so, becareful of those who don’t put a profile pic ;)

04:22 PM Aug 26 2011 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

I haven’t met these ones and I don’t wanna meet them. :P

11:38 PM Aug 26 2011 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

hhhhhh…how could you know ?!!! how many female friends you got with no profile pics or clear identity ?

12:06 AM Aug 27 2011 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

Talking about my close friends I know for sure who is a male or a female.. talking about random people in ebaby (not including the ebaby chat) if I talked to a “fake girl” then I havent realized it.. talking about ebaby chat.. the rule is “there girls are boys and boys are girls” heheh the times I used that chat I started saying I am a boy.. and they close that private window. OHHH one day I remember someone told me he was a male… and I said that I am a male too.. but he didnt close the window and then we started talking about random stuff and he said he was looking for a girlfriend there.. like secret between boys. XD

01:02 AM Aug 27 2011 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

hhhhhhhh…I bet it was a gril like you were, and both thought the same lol

....it’s complicated !

01:40 AM Aug 27 2011 |