Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Stop Killling Muslims in Burma

ichem

ichem

Morocco

Hi you know more Mondial Media don’t cover the BURMA ’s events , the soldieres and people killing the Muslims without rights there , where are the world ? where are the Media ? where are the Human right ?? where the country taht say we are against the Terrorism?? and where and where ?

what’s your opinon you ???? 

06:19 PM Aug 04 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ichem

ichem

Morocco

u focus more in Syria but the problem the Usa supprting Ellaged grouo ( isreal) there the problem man ok … we are all with the free syraon Soldires ….

tell me do u know many people killed in Iraq war ?? the countries that defend democratic start the war there cause the nuclear of iraq ….can u TELL ME WHERE IS THE NUCLEAR THAT THE FOUND ???? 

for the Muslims the Burma am sure soon u will know that am said the truth

05:24 AM Aug 06 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Ok, as I always say, I don’t have a solution to Isreal. I don’t think killing has done much towards the accomplishing of your goals nor do I think Isreali violence has done anything towards the accomplishment of their goal. Either way, how on earth did the happenings in Syria have anything to do with US aid to Isreal? Do you think the Isreali’s started the uprising?

I have no idea how many killed in the Iraq war. We hear numbers ranging from fifty thousand to more than five hundred thousand. No I can’t tell you about nuclear because none was found but I’ve said all I plan to on that subject in other posts in other threads. Violence and threats of violence are dangerous in the modern world and getting even moreso. Violence must be rejected as a political method. Why do you ask if I know how many were killed in Iraq?

05:50 AM Aug 06 2012 |

ichem

ichem

Morocco

whene u know who is behind lot of innocent Iraqian peaople children womens mans every things even the animal like  Israel is doing such massacres and killing everything in Palestine ، whene you know who is behind the Iraq war and killing peoples there u will know many things in Burma also …

01:30 PM Aug 06 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Um, that’s not very helpful. Are you saying Isreal was behind our invasion of Iraq?  If so, how did you come to that conclusion? Or did you mean Saddam is somehow related to Burma? Didn’t someone rename Burma Myanmar for some reason? I thought Buddhists were being blamed for the massacres in Burma? Are they related to Isreal somehow? I’m afraid I can’t make sense of your post. Did you ever find evidence of Muslim attacks on non-muslims? How come you don’t answer questions? You just seem to respond with more accusations and hate.

04:14 PM Aug 06 2012 |

ichem

ichem

Morocco

no accusations no hate cuz when i say am Muslims it’s mean peace and the Greeting of Islam is peace. Salamu Allahi alaikum it’s meab God’s peace on you , u undrstand sir 

the God say in Quran Addresses the Prophet  peace be upon him : And we have not sent you ( o Muhammed peace be upon him) except as a MERCY to the world . hop u understand what i mean

only i show u the truth all the world know ok ،Through your  analysis of the political situation and what is happening in the world of wars and occupation, and to kill other violations

This indicates that the media give you flipped News

05:51 PM Aug 06 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Yes, I think I understand the first part, the Christian greeting is the same (God’s peace be on you). I also understand that true Islamic worshippers object to terrorists being called Islamic. If that is what you mean, I understand that. But no matter what normal Muslims believe, if the people who do the horror claim to be Muslim it is the same for the dead. I don’t understand the last two paragraphs.

And I thank you for your efforts at communicating with me.

06:44 PM Aug 06 2012 |

ichem

ichem

Morocco

but the Christain say ; hello , hi ; bonjour by fransh …. Muslims have only God’d peace on you anyway all Muslims love prophet Isa peace be upon of him like Muhhamed peace be upon him and no differents between all the Mssangers of God ..

yah u are right am bad at english langauge but am try to make u understand 

11:20 PM Aug 06 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

There are other greetings in arabic, you speak of islam. There are other greetings in english, I spoke of christianity. And because not all christians speak the same language, the sentiment is the same even if the words themselves may vary from church to church or christian to christian.

I don’t mean that you are bad at english, your english is better than my arabic as I speak none. I was trying to see if you could rephrase your meaning, perhaps that would help me to understand.  

12:46 AM Aug 07 2012 |

ichem

ichem

Morocco

nn in real Islam only one is God’s peace on you every time morning and at night .

really am make hard to write english but Alhamdu lillah not bad … cuz i like english so mush , and my friends said ; ur Pronu like Usa people lol , anyway am ready to help u know some aeabic words i hav no problem 

02:07 AM Aug 07 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Yes, in Islam there is only one greeting. In the Arabic language there are other words that mean hello. I don’t mean to presume to tell you your own language, I got a free sample program of an expensive language course. One of the sample languages was Arabic and that program had a word for hello that was just hello. Is there no such word? Yes, I could write it but I’d have to dig the disk out etc.

Remember also that Christianity has no similar language requirement as Islam. Since the Koran is in Arabic, the greetings are in Arabic. One set of words for all Muslims. Because the Bible is in many languages, it is the intent that is the same, not the words.

05:48 AM Aug 07 2012 |