Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Stop Killling Muslims in Burma

ichem

ichem

Morocco

Hi you know more Mondial Media don’t cover the BURMA ’s events , the soldieres and people killing the Muslims without rights there , where are the world ? where are the Media ? where are the Human right ?? where the country taht say we are against the Terrorism?? and where and where ?

what’s your opinon you ???? 

06:19 PM Aug 04 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ichem

ichem

Morocco

yes there’s one greeting in Islam we use peace that important in our time how we need it in  our dialy life …. what’s hello or hi mean ??? don’t gorget i respect all the greeting ..

yah i see the problem of the Bible differents languages , u know lonr moths ago i was wach a vedio for Apriest convert to Islam SAY: the probem of the Bible there’s the same Bible but unfortunately défferents words revere the Quran million one in the differents countrires with lot of people but the same words the same meaning … 

04:14 PM Aug 07 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

We are way off subject. Of respect for the dead in Burma, lets move this to email.

04:35 PM Aug 07 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

That is the same world which accept killing palestinian people and people of iraq and finally burma people 

11:27 AM Aug 18 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

I wonder: when Arab “x” telling about the cruelty of Arab “y”  , what is stronger? the liars of Arab “x” or the cruelty of Arab “y”…..?

08:28 PM Aug 18 2012 |

ichem

ichem

Morocco

to Oscar am talk here with the people know what is peace meaning not Allaged country  (isreal) unfortunately all the world know the truh of isreal ,Israel occupies Palestine and kill people young and older men, women and infants until the animal and trees everything, but soon….. incha Allah 

01:57 AM Aug 19 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

...that the government of the people, by the people, and for the people shall not perish from this earth…- Abe Lincoln

Do we chant Death to Iran?

02:29 PM Sep 21 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Ok, we’ve had this entire conversation before. You are repeating misinformation. We didn’t sell poison gas to Iraq, that was Germany. We don’t control Germany. We sold weapons to YOUR nation, thats why they called it IRAN Contra and not Iraq Contra.  Rememeber the reason the Iraqis met us with Soviet weapons. Iraq and the US were not on the same side in the cold war. We were on Iran’s side before the revolution and we stayed out of it after. (except we didn’t see below. And for the record, I hate it when my country is like that. )

Ah dangit I looked it up and you were right. Iraqgate. Shoot. What can I say? They were acting contrary to our law and didn’t get discovered until a principle player was President (Bush I) and the Presidents party was in control. They got away with murder all right. I missed this scandal entirely. You put in a lot of slurs up there. Some are true and some aren’t. Do you even care about truth. That’s another word so many claim. Truth. Do you even care? I dicovered you were right and I was wrong about my own country and admitted it freely. What about you? No need for truth if you only slur America? Got a chant for me? (yes thats a mild insult in repayment)

And you’re not Guatemalan, Japanese, or Vietnamese. Why don’t you let them handle their own history with the US? None of them attack us over a video.

10:49 PM Sep 21 2012 |

youniskkh

Oman

Freedoem for Musliem in Burma

07:52 AM Sep 22 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

So? They’ve been chanting death to america for 40 years. There’s always a reason. they never try to work out our differences, just chant and threaten.

09:59 PM Sep 24 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

I’ve haven’t heard Americans chant since hippy days, except for black people protesting social inequities. But they never chant death to the rest of us. I’ve never heard any Americans chant Death to Iran.  Please try peace before you destroy all you’ve built. 

Let Egypt speak for Egypt. We are trying to find a peaceful way with the new government. It isn’t Iran’s place to tell us they want war.

I keep shortening because you’ve missed my point.

04:36 PM Sep 25 2012 |