Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

are you from taiwan?

nikisuper

China

i’m from dalu land,i want to make friends with you if you are from taiwan.
i want to know your opinion for dalu land and taiwan,we can communicate !
i hope taiwan come back quickly!

02:20 AM Mar 14 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Quinton

Quinton

Taiwan

Hi,
I am Quinton from Taiwan,and glad to meet you on this english-learning website. Maybe we can share our thoughts each other if you have any question about Taiwan.
Besides , does the dalu land mean China??

06:17 AM Mar 15 2006 |

nikisuper

China

yeah
it’s china!
glad meet to you!
i like taiwan, i love china more,i hope taiwan will come back to dalu quickly!and you?

04:24 AM Mar 20 2006 |

Quinton

Quinton

Taiwan

Nice to know you.
And how much do you understand Taiwan?
Its society , politic ,culture ,people thinking ???
It is my pleasure to hear from you sharing about Taiwan.
Generally , I like China’s various culture,geography,and all kinds of delicious foods except military threat.
In my opinion,and in fact, the separation between China and Taiwan is a history event and evolution.It is not caused and decided by you and me.And Taiwan blooming development fully depend on itself effort from 1948 to 1980.Recently,from 1980 to now,because of the travel openness and business interaction between strait people,we have many chances to know each other and existing gap.
I own a very open attitude toward Taiwan future,but it must be based on the peace and Taiwan people decision only. Therefore , there is no question how fast to go back to dalu ,only how much you know us

06:54 AM Mar 20 2006 |

nikisuper

China

i respect your opinion,but i think it is only one china!
taiwan is one province of china,it is a true thing!
you are chinese,you can not change the fact!
i love taiwan ,in china unify is our hope!taiwan’s develepment is based on peace,but it is only one choice for peace that taiwan come back!
china can not permit separation for ever

06:11 AM Mar 21 2006 |

Justinchou

Justinchou

China

ha,that words are good.there is only one china.but i cannot accept war between them.ok,we had better keep away from this topic i think.as well there is ony one ending that is Taiwan must come back to our matherland!!!

01:06 AM Mar 22 2006 |

nikisuper

China

i want to know about taiwan’s education\culture\living condition ect!
quinton ,can you tell me more about it?

06:39 AM Mar 23 2006 |

Quinton

Quinton

Taiwan

It is my pleasure to share you about Taiwan.
Basically,Taiwan pepole are passionate , friendly ,and nice to get along with all kinds of pepole.We fully believe that hard work will be the only way to success.And this motto has been rooted in all taiwan men,working and stydying very hard day by day ,year in year out ,to come to the front.Finally,we did it and achieve it like dream coming true.But it is only a matter rising which means the improvement in the substance life,not a mental life which is lonely.Therefore,we react many uncontrolled actions,including stealing,suicide,cheating etc…
But, we have own the free human rights involved in composing party,speaking free,communicating,and doing what you desire in the legal condition. To sum up,it is very very free in the society atmosphere.
Unfortunately,the bad goverment have a poor sense,delayed work efficiency, shit policy,and serious corruption. We are free but uncomfortable here….....
Now,in my opinion,I am taiwanese,and Chinese , and also an fashionable earth man if we open our eyes , give up the limited politics view ,and enjoy the varied and wonderful world.Therefore,there is only a China ,and surely only a valuable world we should cherish and embrace. This is my thought shared with my friend

08:53 AM Mar 23 2006 |

dewi

dewi

Indonesia

helooo….
i am dewi now i study at taiwan (NTUST) actually i am from indonesia may be u guys know about my country. Exactly i am from bali island i think it’s famous island in the world en everybody go to bali for vacation, sorry it’s little promotion aboutmy island he he he just kidding ionly want to intoduce little better about my country. Ok i can give opinion about Taiwan, specialy in education, quality education i think is good so alot of foreign student come to taiwan to study,Taiwan has good in electonic technology, about semiconductor en nanotechnology it is very proud tu u guys to be taiwaness. the biggest producer of LCD in the world.i have stayed in taiwan almost 7 months taiwaness peopleare frendly kind etc i enjoyed to stay at taiwan
Best regards
Dewi

06:18 AM Apr 01 2006 |

Quinton

Quinton

Taiwan

ya…
Taiwan own a good capability in technology and had been a factory of world,but now China is the owner of world factory.It is because we have many cheep and diligent workers.Unfortunately,the world enjoy the goodness of technology development but Taiwan and China sustain the badness of those,like air,water,and enviroment pollution.These damage affect our health and will last forever. This may be a contradiction of technical and economic progress.
The best concern in my thought is how to survive under safe surroundings,stable politics,flourishing life.

12:45 AM Apr 03 2006 |

nikisuper

China

taiwan’s technology is very famous in the world,i like taiwan people,but i don’t like statemen of taiwan.they are selfish,they don’t care for taiwan people.
economic of taiwan has developed quickly,the condition of living is very good!
we should interchange in culture,education,economic etc!

06:32 AM Apr 03 2006 |