Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how can we live with no worries????

Dubai,Jewels

United Arab Emirates

i am too a weak girl. i keep worrying about little things that i shouldn't be worried about,this is the kind of me which i hate and i want to be stronger and with no worries.but i don't know how!

12:39 PM Oct 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

aegean sea

aegean sea

China

i suggest you read some great men's biography, maybe their optimistic attitude to life and  their legend struggle experiences with different difficulties  will  make your heart powerful and widen  you mind.

01:36 PM Oct 10 2007 |

lucky4ever

lucky4ever

United Arab Emirates

In the heaven, you can Laughing .

03:47 PM Oct 10 2007 |

Dubai,Jewels

United Arab Emirates

yeah i agree with u lucky4ever, and i will work with what talked about aeqean sea

04:58 PM Oct 10 2007 |

shanker

shanker

India

Be confidence, Belive in God & do your best. you will get the happiest Life.

01:05 PM Oct 11 2007 |

peacha

peacha

Thailand

Believe in yourself. Don t worry the things that still not happen in your life. Hope it help:)

02:07 PM Oct 11 2007 |

RafaelEscarno

Brazil

if you weak then be friends with peeple. I have 1 friend here

03:48 AM Oct 15 2007 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

hold your self, and think twice when you are in a weak situation, or you may try a new things in your life it may give you the courage that you need

03:54 PM Feb 09 2008 |

Mosquito Chen

China

Worries is just the result of your own imagination,and all that you are worrying just never happen to you.Be positive and look on the bright side of life!

04:00 PM Feb 09 2008 |

kasemm

kasemm

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Remember that nobody is perfect. Even the most confident people have insecurities. At some point in any of our lives, we may feel we lack something. That is reality. Learn that life is full of bumps down the road.
Be thankful for what you have. A lot of the times, at the root of insecurity and lack of confidence is a feeling of not having
you are strong

08:24 PM Feb 09 2008 |

prison break

Saudi Arabia

this is the life

everyone worry about the future but just like  PEACHA said "" Believe in yourself. Don t worry the things that still not happen in your life ""

just live ur life and enjoy as much as u can . this life is just like a path we all have to pass through it and sure there is some moments we'll be happy and some we'll feel we miserable . in the end this path has an END .

i hope all ur moments r full of happiness  

peace

08:55 PM Feb 09 2008 |