Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i m new here

amitnazhou

China

hello,everyone!
i m new here,i coming to here by accident. i want to make more and more friends and improve my english in here.so i hope we can be good friend with you!_

03:22 AM Apr 10 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

singhpr

singhpr

India

you are in us,but you are brazilian ,right! I would love to make freinds.I am from india.

07:44 PM May 10 2006 |

paulopaz27

paulopaz27

Brazil

ok,so where are you from?have you ever been in my forum?let’s change information about ourselves.

07:52 PM May 10 2006 |

julio chojeda torres

Peru

hi all
first of all i want to thank you the first three for replying my request. second, i am not from the us or i am brazilian, and certainly i have not been in your forum paulo paz.
I am from Peru, a country located in the western and central part of the south america. Its capital is lima, in spaniard days known like the city of kings. we are about 30 millions habitants, our language is spanish but people from the andean region speak “quechuaq”, the language of the Inca civilization, those who built “Machupichu” or lost city, one of the world marvels.
I must go back to work. thanks for contacting
julio

08:17 PM May 10 2006 |

kinzalara

Pakistan

i did search this web site on behalf of my efforts.so plz i want o more or moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee improve my english….so plz kindly help m u all.and i h interest.so i can seek and learn by u all ppls.

10:45 PM May 10 2006 |

kinzalara

Pakistan

u help me and god will help u,to improve my english

10:47 PM May 10 2006 |

Manglish

Manglish

China

Keep reading and writing is a process of Learning.
Copy a good sentence you like, and reuse it once, then it will become your learned sentence in English.

11:37 PM May 10 2006 |

navab

United Kingdom

i hope so may boy

12:11 AM May 11 2006 |

paulopaz27

paulopaz27

Brazil

ok,i’m an english teacher.I spaeak english,spanish and portuguese.In my opinion when a non english speaker wants to learn english it’s important to travel to make a close contact with a foreign culture and be exposured to the language in a foreign country.For instance,I’m going to Toronto,Canada on the end of the year to practise my english.Try to travel and take an english course in a place you identify yourself.
Yours,
Paulo Paz

03:18 AM May 11 2006 |

kinzalara

Pakistan

thksss.thank u u did repl e thksss a lot.i will act upon ur advice with hel of u

03:11 AM May 12 2006 |

kinzalara

Pakistan

thkss but how u should help in each and every method of learning.tell me the process to start my exxercise and take daily test and improve me.reply me soon

03:32 AM May 12 2006 |