Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i m new here

amitnazhou

China

hello,everyone!
i m new here,i coming to here by accident. i want to make more and more friends and improve my english in here.so i hope we can be good friend with you!_

03:22 AM Apr 10 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

annielucky8

China

hi every, i’m also new here. i’m from China and i majored in english. my mail is . i really hope that i can make lots of friends here!

03:58 AM May 12 2006 |

ahadi

ahadi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi
I am new too and looking for friends for improving my english knowledge. please contact me.

04:25 AM May 14 2006 |

aurorebel65

Algeria

Hi, ahadi
My name is kheira, and everybody call me Fatia,i am algérian and i do want to improve my english, anyway, you’re the first one i’am writing to, so happy you find me to have anew friend.what about you

09:12 AM May 14 2006 |

ahadi

ahadi

Hi Fatia
nice to meet you. I hope to help together during our conversation. I am Mustafa from Iran. 35 years old and I am working in a food company.please let me know about you.

10:40 AM May 14 2006 |

aurorebel65

Algeria

Hi, Mustapha
I’m fatia, 41years old, a civil engineer divorced woman, i worked in maritime laboratory here in algéria, and sooner i’ll be in Montréal as a permanent resident.
I really would like to improve my english by talking with other,and as you are iranien, so let know more about iran and it’s traditions.
I know that most of iranian are muslims as algerian ones, so we will have certainly some similar subjucts.
waiting for more détails, bye

12:20 PM May 14 2006 |

aurorebel65

Algeria

Hi, ahadi
I forget to give you my é-mail, here it is

12:23 PM May 14 2006 |

ahadi

ahadi

Hi, Fatia
Thank you for your reply. Iran is a Multilanguage and Multi weather country with a lots of funds like oil, mineral stones, good place for agriculture, sea, mountain, desert, and …
you can see all season in one day in iran. if you go to Damavand the biggest peak in iran you will see snow even in summer. if you go to kish a beautiful land in south of iran you can swim even in winter. you can get most of fruits in all season.
now you let me know about your country.
wait, I didn’t see your email. my email is but I only can recieve the email and I can’t send you email by this account.

04:23 AM May 15 2006 |

aurorebel65

Algeria

Good morning mustapha,
Today i am at work, i found your message and i m very happy that it can go on as we hope,i sent you my e-mail yesterday but i think the message can’t view it, so i give it to you in two parts that you join them by ”@”, the first one is aurorebel65 and the second one is hotmail.com,try to send me something by that ans insert your account.
Well,algéria is known firstly by it’s sahara wich is situated in the south of the country, it’s very beautiful there with the touareg (people who lives there),the camels and the mountain called the hoggar, secondly the petrol and other mineral wealth,in the north, it’s the mediteraneen weather, you can get also 4 seasons in the day.
This was about my country, now what about you and your family, tell more about your dislikes, hobbies.
It will be a pleasure for me to know all this because you are a new friend of mine now.
bye mustapha

07:23 AM May 15 2006 |

ahadi

ahadi

good morning Fatia
I like desert. I had one trip with bicycle in the desert(Dasht-e-Kavir in iran)it was 70 Km it takes 3 days. it was one of my unforgettable trip that I have. I hope to see your country. I also think desert is full of secret. I have two brothers and four sister. I am married tree years a go and I have a baby that is on the way. I like my wife so much. Mountain Climbing, Swimming, Photography and travelling are my hobbies.
Best Regards
Bye

08:00 AM May 15 2006 |

aurorebel65

Algeria

Hi Mustapha,
If god will, you’llsee my country if the opportunity comes, and i’ll do the same thing, visiting iran has never comes to my mind but now i think it’ll be a pleasure for me.
I have five sisters and four brothers, we do love each other and bring happiness to our parents.
I do like mountainering and climbing too,and martials art. languages, reading computing are my other hobbies.
Best regards
Bye

10:13 AM May 15 2006 |