Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

New friends from different countries

magmaks

magmaks

Ukraine

My name is Maxim, now I live in Ukraine, early I lived in Russia, west partr and Far East, Poland, Uzbekistan, Kazahstan, I have a lot of friends but find new friends it is very cool and interesting I hope you will answer me where you live and in which country have ever been?

my e-mail –

01:12 AM Oct 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sexy_thing

Sexy_thing

Russian Federation

Hi

My name is Kristina,i am from Russia but never lived ther,

i travelled to France,Australia,Thailand n now i am living in

UAE

nice to meet everyone! ;)

04:18 PM Mar 12 2009 |

silvita

Mexico

Hi,

I am from México, Iwould like to practice my English, I studied gastronomy, the food in my country is delicious, & very different, if you go to the south of México you can find many plates.

Silvita.

12:44 AM Mar 13 2009 |

haripatic

Uganda

maxim wats up this patrick from uganda[africa] am good at engish en i what to afriend to u

01:46 PM Jun 03 2009 |

leotsar

Uzbekistan

hello friend! I'm from Uzbekistan. Want to have friends all over the world. Bice to meet you!

01:41 PM Jun 05 2009 |

m-j-d

Morocco

hi, i'm majda i'm from morocco, i'm 17years old, i wont to meet new frinds. so cam and be my frind lol ok i'm waiting hh ^^

06:54 PM Aug 10 2009 |

m-j-d

Morocco

hi

06:54 PM Aug 10 2009 |

Tempest

Tempest

Syrian Arab Republic

i'm basel from syria . i study computer information system and it's my final year in college ,so wish a good luck for me ;)

i play thai boxing and horse back riding but my the smoking is big problem, can you give me way to leaving this bad habit.

01:08 AM Aug 11 2009 |

Joy Yu

Joy Yu

China

Hello,i am from China, i have many friends,but only a few true friends…i am always looking for good people all around the world…and i love chatting with my friends. i have never gone abroad, so i wanna go to Europe in the future,i love Europe,i love its history, its culture,its styles of buildings and so on,i think Europe is really cool!!! i also wanna visit my friends in Europe,i am really curious. i try learning Spanish now, i think Spanish is interesting, and i am practising my spoken English now, it is my second language…i have found some really great people,and i hope i can know more….;)

11:21 AM Aug 12 2009 |

sevimcaliskan

Turkey

hi, i'm from turkey. finding friends from other countries is cool. but it's a little difficult. cause noone cares me and replies my e-mails. anyway, i have never been to abroad. i hope i'll in the future. firstly i'll go to scandinavia countries =)

11:35 AM Aug 12 2009 |

nice2cu

nice2cu

India

hi me frm india i nice to meer u all

12:48 PM Aug 12 2009 |