Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

New friends from different countries

magmaks

magmaks

Ukraine

My name is Maxim, now I live in Ukraine, early I lived in Russia, west partr and Far East, Poland, Uzbekistan, Kazahstan, I have a lot of friends but find new friends it is very cool and interesting I hope you will answer me where you live and in which country have ever been?

my e-mail –

01:12 AM Oct 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Kaotka

Kaotka

Poland

Hello everybody!

I always wanted meet ppl from other countries. Before I found out EBaby it was only dream :P Dream which came true!!! 

On EBaby I met a lot of ppl in different age,  gender, country… And I discover my the best friends :) It doesn't matter that they aren't here in Poland, they aren't even in Europe!!

But I know that once beauty day I can meet with them in reality! :D Just belive in it! 

I wish you found out your best! :)

Greetings Aki and Joy! ;)

01:02 PM Aug 12 2009 |

Joy Yu

Joy Yu

China

aha,i find that KAO's words are always soooooo warm!! she is really a good girl,always says "Thank you" to Ebaby! if i am the CEO of Ebaby,i will give her some money so she can set up a KTV in her hometown!!! yes,Ebaby makes me know more friends, and it helps me know many poeple's personalities better! 

i really wanna meet KAOtka and my other friends in reality, because they are soooo nice!  when i meet them,i have to give them very big hugs!!!

mang greetings for KAOtka….;P my dear Miss WHO CARES! lolz….

01:12 PM Aug 12 2009 |

Sandy Jane

Sandy Jane

China

Ditto,i come from China . Nice to meet you all here.well,i used to have dreams about meeting foreigners and talking with them.Before i found ebaby,i had met a good friend from Dominican Republic,we often chatted in a learning website.We gained much mutual understandings through exchanges.After listening to him, I was really  longing for the Caribbean,it's alluring,full of beauty…i'm sure i will travel to Caribbean countries one day,haha,orz

I really enjoy that  friendship of such different cultures,it's awesome!Thank god i found ebaby,this excellent website.Most people here are friendly and nice.I love ebaby.I think  that fate is responsible for our meeting.

:D

04:27 PM Aug 12 2009 |

cupcakes

cupcakes

Malaysia

Hi thereSealed

I am from Malaysia.  

The only foreign country that I had gone so far is Canada, where I have been studying my bachelor for three years until now.  

The countries that I wish to visit someday are Egypt, China, England, etc.

10:43 PM Aug 13 2009 |

chensiblue

chensiblue

China

i m a chinese,too.i want to make friends with people from all over of the world.if you want to be one of my friends,add my

01:25 PM Feb 06 2012 |

江糖糖

江糖糖

Taiwan

i hope i can Meeting people with blue eyes on this page because I think the blue eyes beauty    i love blue eyes Kiss

02:24 PM Feb 06 2012 |

AppleRome

AppleRome

Antarctica

Hi guys~

I’m Linda, from Indonesia, the beautiful archipelago that has more than 13000 islands, including Bali. :)

I am really passionate about people in different countries & their thinking.

I dont mind to marry with foreign person someday.

Lets be a precious friend! :D 

10:57 PM Feb 07 2012 |

siu ling

siu ling

Indonesia

Hi, I’m a chinesse but born and live in Indonesia. I’ve been traveling to Malaysia and Singapore. And I would like to go to another country when there’s another opportunity Smile

12:36 PM Feb 11 2012 |

Beenuxers

Beenuxers

Germany

Hi Maxim,

seems u’ve been traveled to many countries. My name is Irwandi, from Indonesia, Jakarta. Now I’m working in Singapore. I’ve only ever been to Malaysia & Singapore. And plan to travel to Japan this year.

Hope we can make a good friendship.

Regards,

Irwandi

01:08 PM Feb 11 2012 |

mike45000

Mexico

hi everybody

well I would like to practice my english and for me the better way is speaking

if you want to practice english with me here is my account spyke

miguelsantiagocasta

and my account msn

miguedesantiagoc@ hotmail.com