Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

New friends from different countries

magmaks

magmaks

Ukraine

My name is Maxim, now I live in Ukraine, early I lived in Russia, west partr and Far East, Poland, Uzbekistan, Kazahstan, I have a lot of friends but find new friends it is very cool and interesting I hope you will answer me where you live and in which country have ever been?

my e-mail –

01:12 AM Oct 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jarenn

jarenn

Turkey

Hey there !

I live in Ankara,Turkey and never been abroad before . I think making friends and meet people all over the world is cool too,  nice to meet you all :)

02:27 PM Aug 01 2012 |

akonito

akonito

Philippines

hello there…. I’m from Philippines… no need to elaborate everything here about my country, you can browse that from the net… Lol! And I think having friends around the globe is one of the purposes of this site… ;)

01:31 PM Aug 25 2012 |

msh4030

msh4030

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hi… I live in iran . I haven’t been in other countries but i love to travell. someday i will go to countries that i like to go.

05:35 PM Nov 13 2012 |

Luchito980

Luchito980

Peru

Hi everybody! My name is Luis,21, and I’m from Peru. I’m studyng English so I think the best way to improve it is making friends from all ver the world! so Let’s become friends! :D

09:26 PM Nov 14 2012 |

newvahid

newvahid

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi every one.my pleasure to have you as my friend

11:40 AM Jan 14 2013 |

Chisi

Chisi

Viet Nam

hello friend, I’m from Vietnam :)

02:00 PM Jan 17 2013 |