Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Sex befor marriage

magmaks

magmaks

Ukraine

Whether is it  possible to have sex before marriage? Is it right or no?Whether is it  possible to have sex before marriage?

01:21 AM Oct 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pres.prince

India

thanks…. man…Innocent

08:05 AM Oct 25 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

you are more than welcome dude!!!Innocent

01:47 PM Oct 25 2007 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

Wow! This is a very nice topic.

Well… I think that cultural background affects most of the answers given… and also religious beliefs. Here in Brazil, where the greatest part of the population is catholic, sex before marriage is not well seen. However, people are free to do what they believe is good to them. I was raised in a catholic family, and because of that I waited until I got married. But I don't criticize those who opt for sex before marriage, the choice is up to them.

02:15 AM Oct 26 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Michellita…all the religins have done,only one job to condem the processes who are life oriented,it’s not question of catholic rligion alone al mohmmd..hindus & so on..It’s just a conspiracy to govern the humanity either by politics or so called religion..extential religion needs no marriages… is there any problem in the whole kingdoms of animals world..no it’s just cultivated in human mind to create fear & rule upon.it’s really a alive topic & not just a topic but the only question before the humanity to find the existential answer not just by words but by experience

02:48 AM Oct 26 2007 |

prince24

prince24

Turkey

I think it is st wrong to have sex before marriage. Cuz before marriage u are just friends not more. And also there is a possibility of leaving each other after having sex for some time. And I never marry a girl who had sex before me. Having sex before marriage is st really dangerous for the future of the marriage. Cuz if one of the couples learn that his/her life partner had sex with some other person before he/she cant really trust her/his partner. There always remains a doubt that his/her parner is having sex with another one when she/he is away. This kind of marriage is not for me and I cant carry on like this anymore. In short I have never been with a girl up to now and leave myself for my future wife. I guess thats my right to have a pure virgin wife.

12:37 PM Oct 26 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

eaglewings.thank youKiss

07:43 PM Oct 26 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

What will happen if the girl demands a virgin boy…..

02:04 AM Oct 27 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

eaglewings!!SurprisedSealed

12:47 PM Oct 28 2007 |

afreedom_angel

United Arab Emirates

mmmmmmmmmmm !! no comment !!!!!!

04:09 PM Oct 28 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

eaglewingsSurprised,i have …...........never mind coz u may never believe me,and not here InnocentSealed

06:32 PM Oct 28 2007 |