Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Sex befor marriage

magmaks

magmaks

Ukraine

Whether is it  possible to have sex before marriage? Is it right or no?Whether is it  possible to have sex before marriage?

01:21 AM Oct 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shad84

shad84

United States

eaglewings,c'monEmbarassednot all boys are like that you knowInnocentSealed

07:21 PM Oct 28 2007 |

blue_dreams

Turkey

marriage is special for me and I think my  husband must be special with this subject.I dont approve this.

08:40 PM Oct 28 2007 |

MsRogers

MsRogers

Estonia

Ok It is kind of strange for me to read that young people really feel this way like lots of you do in here. I mean that you believe that sex and marriage go together. Maybe it because my country is not very religious, but I have never had a friend who believed in that. Only in American movies I have heard people talking about abstinence and stuff. In my mind sex dos not even always have to go with love. I think it is more about passion and lust. And I do not understand how people who have sex only when married can say that sex is only good when it is together with love. You can not critisize something you have not dried out. At least I think so. I hope i did not insult anyone but that is just something that came in my mind when I read this forum.

10:34 PM Oct 28 2007 |

MsRogers

MsRogers

Estonia

I will try to explain what i think about sex but it is quite hard in english. First of all to answer your question, I would have to say that they are really two very different things. Sex without love is about urges and enjoying yourself and your partner and the mystery of knowing that you never have to see that guy again, so it is really good. Then again sex when in love is really about keeping your partner happy and trying to be perfect for him. So in shorter words sex without love is about you and with love it is about the other person in your life. And I think in a good relationships both persons have to think the same way and then their sexlife will be harmonic and happy. So in a long term sex with your loved one is better BUT I think in order to get so far that you only want the other person to feel good you have to live out your urges: try and experiment things and mainly study things. I just can not imagine two virgin persons who have gotten married and gone somewhere to have sex for the first time, I imagine it will be a really ugly and not so happy experience. But the first night married should be a beautiful special thing. 

And about that thing someone said that if a woman has sex before marriage she will do it again with another person while married. I think it is just so stupid and narrow minded to say so. The man who is saying stuff like that is probably very insecure and is afraid that her wife will realize that the man he was with before marriage was better in bed than his husband is, so she will go back to him, or something like that.

And last I would like to say that the main reason I believe in sex before marriage is that there would not be any unpleasant suprises on your wedding night, because bealive me if I say that there are some men who you just will not click with in bed and it would be sad to discover it on the most important night of your life. And for those of you who say that sex does not matter when in love because there are more important things in a relationships I would like to say that it will start to matter when you have been married for ten years. Thank you for reading, hope you understood me, LOVE, K

10:11 PM Oct 29 2007 |

moey

moey

El Salvador

there is one thing that matters when you have a relationship and no matter how silly or rare sounds to say this word!!!

it´s love…  and if you are really interested in having and creating a future with that special person than nothing matters… i mean doing it before or after won`t change a thing anyways you guys are always gonna do it right!! so if you feel that is right with your person or with the values that you have then go ahead but if you think it`s not right then don`t do it because you`ll regret about it 

now… childrens before marriage  well..

that`s a different thing !!! 

12:34 AM Oct 30 2007 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

It is excellent. Sex before marriage is good.

12:34 AM Oct 30 2007 |

mosvi

mosvi

Chile

i think it's so common today.i agree if you make the love with responsability,because the younger person are so irresponsabilty and don't think in the consecuences.

01:41 AM Oct 30 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

eaglewings!!!thank you my dear sister,whew!!Kiss

02:13 AM Oct 30 2007 |

iamncwy

China

why not ?have some rule?it's happy 

04:12 AM Oct 30 2007 |

bigy

Chad

I don't agree with that because virginit is a great thing specialy when you be the firs one who makes the girl lose her virginity I mean after she becames you wife

06:44 AM Oct 30 2007 |