Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

American TV Series. Which one you like?

AmericanGirl

United States

Which American TV Series you like or watch? Kind of a survey of my school project :D

07:06 AM Dec 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Pavlionka

Pavlionka

Belarus

"Veronica Mars" rocks! The bitchiest repartees I've ever heard! And interesting plot too Laughing

08:19 AM Oct 04 2008 |

cathy white

China

is there anyone like "gossip girl "?

08:26 AM Oct 06 2008 |

Claymore

Turkey

there is a lot of tv series I love.but in my first place :) there is Buffy.(and angel :P) 

Seinfield,DHW, OTH,the O.C(not bad but not perfect too), Heroes (forever :P) , E.R, my name is earl, Sarah Connor Chronicles,battlestar gallactica etc.

10:57 PM Oct 06 2008 |

within

within

China

prison break is my favorite,michael is so handsome and cool,and the story is so attractive,I love it. Another American TV Series'desperate housewives' is my love too,I think the story is funny,and the dialogues are  interesting.Every episode has a theme,and a good story.Ozn,It's owesome! 

02:22 AM Oct 16 2008 |

Floragirls

Floragirls

China

I love " prison break"

06:15 AM Oct 16 2008 |

hassan200005

Jordan

09:22 AM Oct 16 2008 |

guijie

guijie

China

Prison Break is great .T-bag and Michacle are really impressive.But it’s just too sad ,nearlly everyone is living under great burden and too many kind and righteous
people were killed . “We have no choice” and “I promise ” are the words Michacle says most in the series

12:58 PM Oct 19 2008 |

Alburt

Alburt

China

Supernatural

09:47 AM Oct 23 2008 |

kasia81

kasia81

Poland

When I was young I have watched "Dawson's Creek". It is really fantastic american serial. Dawson's Creek tells the story of four teenagers as they struggle through adolescence.

I remeber that Katie Holmes (now she is a wife of Tom Cruise) was playing in this serial. We could also see: Joshua Jackson (The skull, Ocean's Eleven, Cruel Intentions), Michelle Williams (Brokeback Mountain, she was married with Heath Ledger).

09:30 AM Oct 24 2008 |

MissMc

MissMc

Turkey

Lost

Prison Break

Supernatural

The OC

One Tree Hill

CSI NY

Smalville

Desperate Housewifes