Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

American TV Series. Which one you like?

AmericanGirl

United States

Which American TV Series you like or watch? Kind of a survey of my school project :D

07:06 AM Dec 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lauren_paez

Mexico

well, there´s a lot of good series ,my favorites are:LAW AND ORDER SVU because the actores really get into the rol, very good performance.

and Sex and the city , wich end ups some time ago but still be one of my favorites.

on the other hand i really don´t like is gossip girl… i like the series of rich people but this is so superficial.

10:18 PM Oct 24 2008 |

frαnshescα'

Peru

GREY'S ANATOMY :)

02:38 AM Oct 25 2008 |

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

1. prison break s01

2. prison break s02

3. prison break s03

4. prison break s04 Laughing

09:25 AM Oct 25 2008 |

LunaCSI05

LunaCSI05

Germany

OMG! There are too many of them, but I like in in this order:

1.CSI:

2. Grey's Anatomy

3. FRIENDS

4. Two and A Half Men

5. BONES

6. Supernatural

7. and many other American TV shows.

I love American and British TV shows, for British I really love 'The Sketch Show',  it really tickled my tummy!!! I hate my country's TV shows, because there are no interests in them…Cool

09:32 AM Oct 25 2008 |

patchino

Saudi Arabia

I thing some moves amercin is good like presion break

but I like moves full{mommuy 3}

09:24 PM Oct 26 2008 |

smellcat

China

i am watching Grey Atanomy now, the charactors i like are Burk. the destination i watch it is to learn english

07:11 AM Oct 28 2008 |

mamy20

Saudi Arabia

i want to say the seriese LOST and breasen break it is great series

06:34 PM Oct 28 2008 |

endurereality

United States

Wonder Showzen

Tom Green Show

04:00 AM Oct 29 2008 |

cherishQ

cherishQ

China

Ghost Whisperer 

I am watching this TV show these days , I think is good

05:57 AM Oct 30 2008 |

Enrique Muñoz

Spain

Hi, friends:

Exactly, Friends, this is the american TV-series I love the most. It is very useful to learn a lot of idioms and non stop laughing for 25 minutes, the length of one episode.

It is very useful too in order to distinguish the different accents. The most difficult is Chandler's. Apart from that, he is wittier than the others. He uses more vocabulary than anyone in the TV-series (idioms, phrasal verbs, proverbs in an unusual way)... I recommend you to watch the episode without subtitles, then read it (you can find the script on the Internet) and finally watch the episode again. You will have learnt a lot, I promise.

Best regards,

Enrique

10:44 AM Oct 31 2008 |