Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Alternative. EMO-core, hard-core, metal-core, punk, punk-rock, ska-punk, Oi!, heavymetal, hardrock, rock.

V@LeRy

V@LeRy

Ukraine

I think this kinds of music are more exciting than others.Laughing

06:43 PM Mar 24 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lusty

Lusty

Russian Federation

CoolCryEmbarassedFoot in mouthFrownInnocentKissLaughingMoney mouthSealedSmileSurprisedTongue outUndecidedWinkYellthat's how I can describe my feelings during listening…

01:48 PM Apr 14 2008 |

Agnes2

Agnes2

Spain

This is the kind of music I used to listen, I like many of the bands V@lery and Zambuka said. And I'd like you to talk about your favourites songs of this groups, so that we can share them in case we haven't heard some of them.

08:55 PM Apr 14 2008 |

ilona_90

ilona_90

Poland

I can agree, but not witch everything. From those I like: green Day, Fall out Boy, Blink NIrvana. 

03:48 PM Apr 16 2008 |

Punky7

Punky7

Russian Federation

Oh, jassonsimms, of course we have to know real history bands that had opened a new era of music. The cure, sex pistols, rolling stones, led zep. nirvana, iron maden, p.f. the beatles & etc., I like them, but today, there`re more and more bands that haven`t realy great songs, in every “era” there`re its idols & legends, I think bands are live today won`t be memorized then(more of them). well, there`re lots interesting songs nowadays, aren`t them? But i know only the time will show all… :-)

05:46 PM Apr 16 2008 |

Anouk79

Germany

Punky7, I like ur attitude!!!! It's phantastic , I can't believe it, u'r 13 years old!!! Wow,respect!!!

11:19 AM Apr 17 2008 |

Punky7

Punky7

Russian Federation

Ta ;-)

05:51 PM Apr 17 2008 |

ritaa

ritaa

Portugal

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Atreyu, Chiodos, The Used, Saosin, HIM.. <333

AWESOME BANDS!!

06:07 PM May 25 2008 |

asdanni

Finland

nobody listen prog-metal? :o u know all those great bands like : Pain Of Salvation (from Sweden) Circus Maximus (from Norway) YUP (from Finland) and ofc Dream Theater ! 

10:33 AM May 26 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

I'll give you some bands that i listen and they are good :

• Demon Hunter
  • Skillet
  • Bullet for my vallentine
  • Simple plan
  • Rise against
  • çilekes
  • Hayko Cepkin
  • Kurban