Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

what turns you on?

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

so i want to know what makes you feel good when you listen  to when you are feeling so downe ..or deprest ?

02:04 PM Apr 02 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

when i lost my beloved

10:10 PM Apr 02 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hahaha jajaja i know so weird huh! but its ok thats funny though

05:05 PM Apr 03 2007 |

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

hey faty, u r a good girl who can understand the emotions,, but black"n"blue don't.

she think that it is funny while it is soooo big tragedy for me

06:24 PM Apr 03 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

so farahkuh you think i dont have emotions dude maybe you should read what i wrote i was talking about music like what song turnes you on when you lestin to it … if you think i dont have emotions think again maybe its because ppl made me get that way im so bored of life ..i hope you and your beloved burn in hell … dumbass . what your the only one with feeling arownd here.?! I DONT THINK SO.Yell

11:58 AM Apr 04 2007 |

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

dumbass!!!!! me????    may be you are….. because the person who thinks about something, infact he thinks same to his status…..

and y the world made u like that??? i think this is ur own mistake that u think like this,,,, because if u will know about my story then u will think that i have a big heart that still i am in this world…... leave it

i don't say that no one has emotions like me but i say that i have myself and other should do too

06:04 PM Apr 04 2007 |

Rox

Rox

Saudi Arabia

ohhh yea yea no one can talk with black & blue like that!!!

anyway thanx for the topic wut really turns me on is listening to METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! \m/ Cool

08:50 PM Apr 05 2007 |

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

hey faty, y u r talking so rubbish,,,

i like polite people,,,,,,

and hey black n blue! to whom u r going to ask?

05:45 PM Apr 06 2007 |

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

u shut up

05:50 PM Apr 06 2007 |

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

and y u r going to tell me that don't talk to blue n black? what is reason,, while u talk to her

05:51 PM Apr 06 2007 |