Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I'm a new member and I'm looking for some friends who's studying English.

listeningsnow

China

Hello,every one. my name is Ivy, i'm 28 years old. I come from China and now I'm in UK. I have been here for over one month, but my English is not good, especialy oral English. So I'm looking for some friends who is studying English so that we can encourage each other. Let's improve it together. E-mail me asap. Smilemy mail: .

looking forward to hear you!  Best regards!

03:51 PM Dec 25 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

marek4241

marek4241

Poland

Hi i'm Marek from Poland ' I'm learning english, my english is bad, I'm looking friend too.

Marek

01:16 PM Jan 08 2007 |

blue4ever

blue4ever

Morocco

Hey!

well, I can be a friend of both of you just add my email address blue_forboys @ hotmail.fr

03:14 PM Jan 11 2007 |

Shivix

Shivix

Ecuador

Hi…I'm a new member :(.....I'm from Ecuador…..My english is poor….and I hope to improve with you….I don't practice it since two years ago…..:'(

10:50 PM Jan 11 2007 |

flaming_twilight

Viet Nam

Hello listeningsnow,marek4241,blue4ever.,Shivix
I'm Tung.I'm originally from Hanoi,Vietnam.I'm a new member too and  have the same  status like all of u. I love English but i have some troubles with it. I need foreign friends as much as possible to contact regularly.So i want to make friend with u, it's my pleasure.

My username is flaming_twilight and if anyone to chat with me by yahoo messenger, you can add my nick:flame_twilight.

Have a sweet day 

Thanks a lot_ 

07:14 AM Jan 12 2007 |

mikonoss

mikonoss

Spain

Hi, everybody! i´m a new member too, and i wanna and need to improve my poor englis, cause i´ll go to live in London for a 6-9 months…  So, i hope to find some friends with a bit of patience that can help me..  Wink

If you´re learning spanish, i´´ll be glad to help you, too!

07:59 AM Jan 12 2007 |

explorer143

Pakistan

Hi, alls

am not new, but want to improve my English too, because currently am preparing IELTS test for foriegn study purpose, though am not good act in English but wanna improve it, you know.

"Everything is impossible, untile you makeup your mind to do it"

looking forward for your cute response!

08:20 AM Sep 24 2007 |

sohel chowdhury

Bangladesh

i wanna help u. now message me.

08:53 AM Sep 24 2007 |

sohel chowdhury

Bangladesh

i also want to learn spanish. exchange english .

08:58 AM Sep 24 2007 |

sohel chowdhury

Bangladesh

i also want to learn spanish. exchange english .

08:58 AM Sep 24 2007 |

Bhuwan

Nepal

i m just like you. So help me friend me too.

09:00 AM Sep 24 2007 |