Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

About Isreal.I guess we had better discuss the war.

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

What is your opinion about this war?Is Isreal right or not?

In this modern century,war is acceptable or not?Is it important, Reason is whether water or relagion,petroil,more power,more more…. etc.

Why can't we live in a good friendship with eachother in this our good World?

09:08 PM Aug 04 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

RASCALkid

RASCALkid

United States

I totally agree with you for that altar… that's the noblest thing to do for the turks… just like big mama cited Mohandas Gandhi's saying, "A coward is incapable of exhibiting LOVE; it is the prerogative of the brave".

To be angry is to revenge the faults of others upon ourselves

04:04 PM Aug 11 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Thanks Guys for this very nice conversation.I presume this will be usefull  for us.We will remember near past and far past.Sometimes after a big war a new country (State) was a big one sometimes the big one was a small one.Sealed

We will wait and see what will be!!!

Take care.Be happy and Healthy on a world which doesn't have even a warInnocent(I mean,It may be in future)(FrownAs a matter of fact I don't think  it is possible)

03:39 PM Aug 12 2006 |

Altar

Altar

Turkey

yeah u are right dear Zeus we want a world without wars but its veryyyyyyyy hard because humans are greedy…

but we have chance… if we teach "love all people" or dont teach to "hate people" to our children maybe we wont but our children can have a peace…

03:49 PM Aug 12 2006 |

bakir

bakir

Saudi Arabia

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,31200-galloway_060806,00.html

This is exactly what I meant!!!

11:29 AM Aug 14 2006 |

zars

zars

Mexico

Well, there's no way to stop wars, they "must" exist…

Why??? maybe this is gonna sound kinda crazy but there could be probably other reasons for doing it. I don't know if you're aware about how many persons are living together in this world and how dangerous this will be in the future when the food begins to be scarce??? what are we gonna do???

Other reason is that perhaps this is gonna sound awkward too but we're getting weak, and this is because we're not following the natural law which says that the strongest must survive, we're saving our ill people (take note that I'm NOT saying we should kill'em just to realize the impact that has caused) thinking that we're doing a good thing but we're not completely aware that it's causing a lot of troubles and new illness stronger and harder to defeat.

Powerful people do not care about others than themselves.

04:09 PM Aug 14 2006 |

RASCALkid

RASCALkid

United States

This is a very dangerous topic. We had better not discuss this topic. See? This can cause arguments and heated discussions.

09:10 PM Aug 14 2006 |

zars

zars

Mexico

Well, that's the reason why forums were made, right? to discuss topics and give your point of view, it's impossible for all of us to agree on everything, but it does not mean that we can't respect everyone else's point of view.

We're no longer living with censure, let's make our voice to be heard even if we have to scream it out loud.

Zars Enlightened

09:20 PM Aug 14 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

oHHHHH DEARRRR,I guess you want to  vengeance on me with this way,Rascalkid.If we don't discuss some situations like this would you please tell me how we find our true way in this good world.Plesae don't behave like this,I wrote on your board because everybody wants to learn or improve Thier English but I presume you aren't a teacher because of this you may teach some wrong thing to them or they.Everbody will write something what they know whether correct or not.At that time what will they do?Everybody can write something from a book but this is cheatting I guess If someone wants to learn English they should firstly go to school or course for it then they should read,write more and speak at the every oprtunaty.

Anyway,It's up to you.You can go on but please think why this site is  here?

Take care.Bye.

09:29 PM Aug 14 2006 |

RASCALkid

RASCALkid

United States

hehehe peace my friends relax…. zars is true we have different points of view…its impossible for us to agree on everything…. so i'm here with different view hehehe

09:44 PM Aug 14 2006 |

citos

Turkey

nobody has the rigth to kill innocent people. isreal kills the babies, children and the people who cannot be able to defend themselves. In that respect, what is the differences between ISreal and hezbullah? I am very sorry for the children, babies and the people who murdered by the both sides

11:01 AM Aug 15 2006 |