Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

About Isreal.I guess we had better discuss the war.

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

What is your opinion about this war?Is Isreal right or not?

In this modern century,war is acceptable or not?Is it important, Reason is whether water or relagion,petroil,more power,more more…. etc.

Why can't we live in a good friendship with eachother in this our good World?

09:08 PM Aug 04 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Rascalkid,

When I read your message I was shokedSurprised because if I were you I would take a look at above Coolbefore this message because you wrote a message about this subject and you agreed with usLaughing but what happened in these short time you changed your mind actually I don't understandFrown I wasn't born yesterday my friend.InnocentI'm relax but I guess you need it.You look a bit of like thisYell.

I presume you understand me dear,I just wanted to make a joke.I love you ofcourse as a brother please don't misunderstandLaughing.You have a sense of humar.Thanks.Take care.Bye.

02:32 PM Aug 15 2006 |

RASCALkid

RASCALkid

United States

ok im sorry zeus my friend… maybe im just really a rascal sometimes….i can't control my temper…my apology to you and to zars

03:53 PM Aug 15 2006 |

Felice

Felice

Philippines

Let me give a piece of my mind about the issue you raised here.

Lebanese Hezbollah challenge Israel by digging tunnel to the Israeli border and then attacked the Israel military stationed there, and then, kidnapped 2 Israeli soldiers.  Now, when Israel responded with fierce attack on Lebanon, Hezbollah cried and complained that Israel attacked them inappropriately.  Hezbollah admitted that they underestimated the fierce response of Israel.  So, they can't turn their back on what they had started.  Hezbollah has to continue their purpose so as not to lose face and support of the Lebanese and other Arabs.  Other Arab leaders, particularly, Saudi Arabia king admonished the Hezbollah about their adventurism in attacking Israel.  Hezbollah ride with the pestering issue on Palestine and Israel. Hezbollah wanted to ride on the issue and make themselves as the saviour of Palestine.  And then can't believe that Israel will respond so fiercely.  If not for the support of Syria and Iran, Hezbollah had been wiped out.  It was believed that Hezbollah received arms and equipments from the Syrians, and financial support from Iran. And Iran is a wealthy country and can afford to supply money to Hezbollah for a longer period.  Iran doesn't want to go to war with Israel so they urge Hezbollah by giving them financing. 

The problem is that leaders of these nations cannot accept that God created people as equal but not uniform  Hezbollah wants the annihilation of Israel because they don't believe in their existence as people and nation.  Who are they to say Israel has not right to exist?  Are they Allah or God. Hasn't God created us all?  Palestinian also is committed to the extinction of Israel. Why?  Are they the only child of God?  Turk is also committed to the extinction of Cyprus. Why? 

Leaders lead their people to war because they like the power to dominate others.  But, not all of their people agree with the leaders but can't do anything.  Or, they're afraid to voice their dissent to their leaders.  If we look at it closely, it is the quest for power of the leaders that lead nation to war.  It is also power to dominate the world.  It is also greed to protect the interest of the wealthy.  And the victims are their own people.  They said they're doing (the war) to protect their people.  How can that be when their people are dying, maim, and impoverished? 

Well, for me, Hezbollah has to admit it is them that started the war between Lebanon and Israel, just to make it appear they're helping the Palestinians, and wants to appear as hero to the Arab world.  But if they listen to King Saud of Saudi Arabia, Jordan, andother Arab leaders, the devastation of Lebanon will not happen.  It is Hezbollah to blame if Lebanon now is in ruin and devastated.  Their adventurism to dominate Israel is the root cause of this present war. 

Problem is, now that Lebanon is devastated and in ruin, Lebanese cried injustice and called Hezbollah their hero.  In the beginning, they know it is Hezbollah that carried them to their mess.  Had the Lebanese approved Hezbollah first attack on the Israelis?  Why didn't they reject the adventurism of Hezbollah in the first instance? 

I hate war, too.  And, afraid of war.  I don't side with Israel for I don't know them.  Mine is objective based on my reading of the news from the beginning of the war between them.  I don't blame the Lebanese either, just stating a fact.  It is given that Hezbollah started this dirty war with Israel.  My opinion is mine alone based on what I've gathered from different newspapers around the world.

May peace prevail now between Lebanon and Israel. 

05:59 PM Aug 15 2006 |

RASCALkid

RASCALkid

United States

That was an excellent review Felice! It seems that you are so updated with all the news… thanks for that piece of knowledge. I just hope our fellows will take your message in general not piece by piece…I'm also expecting some reactions from our Turkish friends here about the cyprus issue....i just hope it will not be a violent reaction..Laughing just kidding…i know turks are calm and gentle people.

07:08 PM Aug 15 2006 |

snello

snello

Saudi Arabia

the thing is iseal will never learn the lesson

they keep yaping & yaping those 2 soldiers,,,ok!!

while thousands of lebanese & palestinain r in the isrealies prisons if not millions…lol

i mean>> isn't that funny!!

come on laugh,,u should becuz it is very amazingly funny!!

isreal is no 1 world comedian.. my favourite

isreal must respect the rules!! they better!!

07:38 PM Sep 17 2006 |

hellraiserneda

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

leave politic alone. it's really empty.

07:23 AM Dec 25 2006 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

HI EVREY BODY HOWEVER IT IS SOMEHOW PASSED ,BUT I WANT TO PARTICIPATE DEAR ZEUS THNKS 4 UR SUBJECT .

DEAR U SAID IF SOMSONE COMES TO UR HOME AND ATTACKS U ,U CAN GO TO COURT .BUT DEAR WHICH COURT U TALK ABOUT TELL ME WHERE DO MUSLIMS MUST GO FOR HELP  ,U ISRAIL MEANS ISARAIL MEANS AMERICA MEANS EVERY THING .

PLEASE PRY FOR IRAQ.

09:33 AM Dec 26 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi my friends,

What a big suprise this is for me,because It passed but there is no any solition about this situation.And still you write about this subject ,You care about peace,this is nice.Keep it always.Take care :)Bye Zeus

10:04 AM Dec 27 2006 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

thank u dear zeus bec u r keeping to reply soon.

10:11 AM Dec 27 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

you're welcome Rooia.Take care. Bye :) Zeus

01:19 PM Dec 27 2006 |