Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think about sex before marriage?

91patii

91patii

Poland

I want to know it.. coz for example muslim musn't make sex before marriage..

what bout ur opinion ?

06:42 PM May 07 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

joeEnglish

United States

Our friend from Pakistan has a good point.

Relationships are based on trust and long-term commitments.  Sex is a single action that is highly meaningful.  Preserving this act for marriage and preserving marriage as a one-time thing makes all of this much easier and healthier. 

Why not have some integrity?  Why not associate with others that have such discipline?  People who can keep one commitment can usually keep others.  These are good people to count on in life.

Living in the US makes this a harder choice than living in a place like Pakistan, but making that choice here just made it more important.

Anything worth doing is usually difficult.

02:55 PM May 22 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

How is it that such a stupid thread by some brainless fluzy manages to get such a long list of responses?

If that's what you like doing with your boyfriend, good for you. Keep it to yourself and shut up.

04:51 PM May 22 2009 |

joeEnglish

United States

the initial quetion may have seemed light, but really it is at the crux of much of culture.

we define ourselves by important choices about our behavior

This matter is important enough for the discussion of a lot of very important people through history and around the world so it must be worth a little text in our centruy as well

06:46 PM May 22 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

MISS.U

These questions are for me ? heh.. 

My bf didn;t do it before..but even he did I will be with him :P for me isn't such important, however I prefer when I am with bf who didn't do it before. :)

Ofc I can get marry with bf who did it before ;) 

Fabs1

Shut up yourself. I added this question coz I wanted interest in it. Now I know opinion other people and I think this topic is close :)

So don't give it stupid answer and say me 'shut up' xD

07:44 PM May 22 2009 |

enzo2us

enzo2us

United States

everyone is full of shit

07:10 AM May 24 2009 |

azal

azal

Yemen

sorry for that in my opinion , U R THE FOOLISH ONE  coz u r sooo cheap that u gave ur body to somone & I am sure u would give to another one like the first one thinking that he loves u like tha first one has done & be bla bla bla

I don't have the time to write u so maybe next time

BTW, the one u said to her that she has no bf  , there r one million muslim guy wish to marry her

01:00 PM May 24 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Azal.

I have bf…Im with him 2,5 years. He is my first bf. xd

Im not cheap and I dont give my body to everobody. only my bf xD

and you are foolish. fucking muslim guy ;/

01:07 PM May 24 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

hyeeeee , could you all who don't respect others to choose his\ her words carefully plz!!!!!!

07:27 PM May 24 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

hahahahahaxd

Im not bitch.. and I won't be it never ;]

and my bf won't hit my ass xD hahahahaha

you are very funny honey xD

and shut up kid !

I laugh with ur commet ;]

07:59 PM May 24 2009 |