Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what's your opinion towards gays?

fantasycj

fantasycj

China

I have a gay friend ,he is such a nice guy ,but very confused because gays are not treated equally in our country.

I don't think it is his fault ,everyone could choose his own life.

what do you think ?are you the kind of person who oppose gay guys ?

01:39 PM Jun 23 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

MeM

MeM

United Arab Emirates

well,,, everyone can life his or her life the way they want !! But since you asked about our opinion i think that the whole gay thing is up normal !! and such things happen because there is something wrong with the person so it's normal that they will ask for equality if it was somehting normal why would they ask for equality??

but i have nothing aginst them and i wish they can find peace in their life !

02:12 PM Jun 23 2009 |

fantasycj

fantasycj

China

thank you for your opinion ,but I dont think there is anything wrong with them ,they long for equality because they are not treated equally ,just like that , in many countries women are also treated badly ,they don't have the right to do many things ,but it doesn't mean that there are something wrong with those woman .I just feel so sorry for my friend that many people couldn't understand him and say something mean to him.

02:24 PM Jun 23 2009 |

MeM

MeM

United Arab Emirates

sriously !! there is a different so are you saying that it's normal for a boy to love another and want to have sex with him and to live with him withoput having to deal with the society??

women's situation are totaly differen't women are having problems for being women!! i mean they seek equality and stuff but they are not dispaised and treated as if they are wrong?

while gays are ,, society and people treat it them badly because this is something huge it's not easy the idea it self needs time to prosses it you know !! it just God only knows how bad thier situation are ,,, and if they think they are right they can be who they are and we will see to where this will go with them !!

but if you really thought about it for a moment women's situationa and gays situationa are totaly different !!!

02:33 PM Jun 23 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

My opinion of a person has nothing to do with their being gay or not.

02:48 PM Jun 23 2009 |

fantasycj

fantasycj

China

you know what ? The hottest guy in AMERICAN IDOL—Adam Lambert is gay.He is now famous all over the world !Many people like him because of his music ,they donot care that he is gay !Because that is his life!

03:36 PM Jun 23 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I wish them a quick and speedy recovery.

07:01 PM Jun 23 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

I hate gays.. i mean c'mon what the fuck is wrong with those gay men.. ?? how can u make love with another man.. it's so disgusting and i hate it very much.

can't picture man holding his friend's hand and walking in front of a lotta people…but some gay men don't find it disgusting "I'm holdin' my friend's hand .. what's gay about that xD?" 

that's why mental hospitals' fare is free for gay people . 

09:03 PM Jun 23 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

is it in saudi arabia?

09:14 PM Jun 23 2009 |

obvious

obvious

Yemen

I think gays are just disgusting, how the hill do those men think?  even animals don't do that!!!. I know that everyone has the right to do what he/she wants, but not in ths way( 2 persons from the same sex make love with each other) . I feel sorry for them. 

09:17 PM Jun 23 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

even animals don't do that

Actually they do

Everyone can do with their life whatever they want. If they are happy, good for them.

11:35 PM Jun 24 2009 |