Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Life Talk Turning To Islam Talk

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

emm!

I've nothing against Islam! I love muslim folks and They are friendly people!

Alright, but Isnt enough of Islam stuff?

I mean, just in one page today i've seen 13 threads with islam on it!

I think we should talk about religion in life talk of course, BUT isnt  exaggerating talking so much about it?

I mean, not all people here loves islam or wants to talk about it! 

Or simply they are getting annoyed of it! 

I know you guys just want to spread the word and show the world how islam is, but in my opinion instead of spread you're just making people annoyed and getting fed up with!

I'm not just talking about myself, but many other people!

Besides 50% of them are repeated!

I'd like to know your opinion if you agree with me

06:40 PM Jul 01 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I find it pathetic the way your scum blames Jews for Islam's bad image.

I think hateful claims like this reinforce people's already bad image of Muslims. 

12:11 AM Jul 31 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

"but we saw many bad works in palestina"

Where the hell is that?

"our president said you(simon peres) know killing well but u havent kill any more… one day come (so close) all cruel"

Maybe people would take your country and your president have seriously with their 'moral ground' if they hadn't been bombing the Kurds of Northern Iraq, following attacks by the PKK on their soil.

Apparently its ok when the Turks do so in self defense, but not ok when Israel does so. Double standard anyone?

12:12 AM Jul 31 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Any country that is forced to fight a war in civilian areas, will hit at least some civilians houses.

Hamas doesn't care where it launches its attacks from, and when it is from civilian areas, civilians are affected when Israel fights back.

Gaza is one of the most densely populated places on earth.

I'm sick of this 'killing children' argument, which dominates every time Muslims talk about the Gaza conflict.

Many more Hamas people were killed than civilians and children. Anything else is propaganda.

The blame for ALL deaths should be with Hamas for starting it in the first place.

12:51 AM Jul 31 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

YOSHA, OOH SORRY FABS, HOW MUCH IS UR CRIEDT NOW? IT IS UNFAIR WE SHOULD SHARE U COZ WITHOUT US U CAN'T SEND ALL THOSE LIES POSTS…..Surprised..
OK, I WILL TELL MUSLIM FRIENDS HERE NOT TO TALK ABOUT UR SAVAGE ZIONISM AND U WILL DECLARE UR BANKRUPTCYWink

05:32 AM Jul 31 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

YOSHA, OOH SORRY FABS, THE SAME PATTERN OF WORDS …TRY TO CHANGE IT, MAY IT CONVINECE SOME IDIOTS HEREWink

05:57 AM Jul 31 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

YOSHA, OOH SORRY FABS,  
IT IS NONE OF UR BUSINESSTongue out......

07:32 AM Jul 31 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

LOL

JEEZZ!!

I'm getting sick of everyone that comes to a forum that is not know, you guys say always it is Fabs

aff! 

11:14 AM Jul 31 2009 |

ahkenhaton

ahkenhaton

Turkey

Apparently its ok when the Turks do so in self defense, but not ok when Israel does so. Double standard anyone? 

we dont kill people of kurds and their children and turks and kurds lived all together many years so we are brother.i stayed kurd brothers at univercity time; i share all things of mine. AND USA,UK">SOMEBODY made us fight each other and somebody the same dont wanna in middle east powerfull state which against u! for example IRAN and in past IRAQ down and which turn  come? but no no ALL MUSLIM WAKE UP NO SLEEP ANY MORE! WE TRUST ALLAH AND HELP IS TO CLOSE. LONG LIVE BROTHERHOOD OF TURKEY ,IRAN, PALESTINA AND ALL MUSLIM ! AGAINST TO COLONIST AND CRUELS!

11:24 AM Jul 31 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

馬鹿に付ける薬は無い (No medicine works for idiots)

馬の耳に念仏 (Chanting a prayer to a horse's ears)

小人閑居して不善を為す (A little man living idly tends to do harm)

HAHAHAHA, DO U THINK THIS SHITS CAN CONVINCE A BABY…ANY ONE CAN BRING RUSSIAN LANGUAGE AS COPY PASTE AND ITS TRANSLATION TO ENGLISH WITH IT SO HE WILL BE RUSSIAN THEN?!!!
"I'm getting sick of everyone that comes to a forum that is not know, you guys say always it is Fabs

aff!
"
IF U THINK A LITTLE U WILL RECOGNIZE IT…...I DIDN'T SAY ABOUT ANY ONE ELSE HE IS FABS BEFORE EXCEPT THAT  SO-CALLED YOSHI…...
THIS TIME DJOUZI WIN , RICKARDOWink

01:19 PM Jul 31 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

IT IS SO SIMPLE FABS, U R WORKING WITH AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION ( MOSAD) , IT IS SO EASY TO WRITE TO U ANY HELP IN ANY LANGUAGE…...HAHAHAHA, VERY EASY
IT IS UR FAULT FROM BEGINING, THAT U SHOULD STUDY THE JAPANESE PERSONALITY FIRST AND THEIR CONCERNS, JAPANESE PPL DON'T LIKE ISRAEL DEEDS AND PASSIONATE WITH PALSTINI AND BEAR NOTHING TOWARDS ISLAM, EITHER POSITIVE OR NIGATIVE ,,, ALL THAT BESIDE UR PATTERN OF SPEACH , U DIDN'T CHANGE IT A BIT….
TRY TO LEARN HOW TO DECIEVE OTHERS AS UR ANCESTORS DO LITTLE IDIOT BOY      HAHAHAHAHAHA

Finger 指筆.....HAHAHA DON'T GET ME WRONG

02:13 PM Jul 31 2009 |