Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Life Talk Turning To Islam Talk

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

emm!

I've nothing against Islam! I love muslim folks and They are friendly people!

Alright, but Isnt enough of Islam stuff?

I mean, just in one page today i've seen 13 threads with islam on it!

I think we should talk about religion in life talk of course, BUT isnt  exaggerating talking so much about it?

I mean, not all people here loves islam or wants to talk about it! 

Or simply they are getting annoyed of it! 

I know you guys just want to spread the word and show the world how islam is, but in my opinion instead of spread you're just making people annoyed and getting fed up with!

I'm not just talking about myself, but many other people!

Besides 50% of them are repeated!

I'd like to know your opinion if you agree with me

06:40 PM Jul 01 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

LIFE TALK TURNS TO JAPANESE TALK  HAHAHAHA

02:17 PM Jul 31 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

Some voice of reason, eh? LOL

I can be called fab or jab or fag or whatever. Perhaps I should change my ID to something like Fabs100.

You know what? We often say:

馬鹿に付ける薬は無い (No medicine works for idiots)

馬の耳に念仏 (Chanting a prayer to a horse's ears)

小人閑居して不善を為す (A little man living idly tends to do harm)

LOL

Indeed! by the way, I still get annoyed why they keep saying that someone that comes to the forum and have the same or close ideas of fabs they keep saying that he is fabs! 

IF U THINK A LITTLE U WILL RECOGNIZE IT…...I DIDN'T SAY ABOUT ANY ONE ELSE HE IS FABS BEFORE EXCEPT THATYOSHI…...
THIS TIME DJOUZI WIN , RICKARDOWink
 SO-CALLED

I wonder! a person cant have the same ideas of fabs? and for he has a good english and nice prespectives he will be fabs?

aff! I really dont know what is your idea osesame  I thought you were more clever! I mean, why should fabs create that? he proved already he doesnt need  profiles to support his ideas! he knows what he's talking about.  He's smart and he doesnt need any fake profile.

btw yoshi proved about his japanese!

It is hard, but you guys always fabs is on the way to ruin or difame something.

02:18 PM Jul 31 2009 |

ahkenhaton

ahkenhaton

Turkey

I MISS FABS VERY MUCH!CryPLEASE COME BACKWE DONT WANT IS FAKE">JAPAN AND COME TO WRITE YOUR COMMENTS OF KURDS AND TURKS …WE HAVE TO LEARN FROM SIONIST ARE MAKE US FİGHT ….( BY THE WAY IF YOU ARE ILL ; JAPAN SPAEK INSTEAD OF U BUT U LL BE GOOD .. WE WAIT UR COMMENT HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

02:24 PM Jul 31 2009 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

oh, Joshi, welcome to the club of Fabses!Wink it's a big honour, I have to say. Only sane people who don't speak Arabic English can join it. So you can be proud of it.

02:33 PM Jul 31 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"and for he has a good english and nice prespectives he will be fabs?"
DEAR THE MATTER NOT RELATED TO NICE ENGLISH OR NOT , EVERY ONE HERE HAS HIS FINGERPRINT IN WRITTING , HIS WAY IN EXPRESSING…...THAT'S WHY I SAID YOSHI IS FABS….
AND IF U GET MY LAST POST U WILL NOT SAY THAT…"I wonder! a person cant have the same ideas of fabs?"Surprised..
"why should fabs create that?"
I DIDN'T EXPECT U SAY A QUESTION LIKE THAT? I THINK THE ANSWER IS SO SIMPLE…..................
"he proved already he doesnt need profiles to support his ideas!"
EITHER U R SO SIMPLE PERSON OR …...........
AT ALL EVENTS, U R A KIND PERSON THOUGH ALL UR ATTEMPTS TO SAVE HIMWink

02:33 PM Jul 31 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

ahkenhaton,
DON'T CRYCry HE IS WITH US IN EVERY POST WE SEND ABOUT ISLAM. AND ANY POST NOT ABOUT ISLAM HE LEAVE US ALONE , WHATEVER HE CHANGE HIS SKIN LIKE CHAMELEON, WE KNOW HIM…..BUT NAIIVES OR WHO PRETEND BY NAIIVTY COVER HIM….PLZ DON'T UNCOVER HIM, MAY BE HAS NO CLOTHES NOW OR CHANGE HIS SKIN IN ANTRACTICA ONE…..HAHAHAHA
ALSO HIS BROTHER IN GRUDGE APPEAR WITH HIS UGLY PROFILESurprised

02:41 PM Jul 31 2009 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

I MISS FABS VERY MUCH!PLEASE COME BACKWE DONT WANT IS FAKE">JAPAN AND COME TO WRITE YOUR COMMENTS OF KURDS AND TURKS …WE HAVE TO LEARN FROM SIONIST ARE MAKE US FİGHT ….( BY THE WAY IF YOU ARE ILL ; JAPAN SPAEK INSTEAD OF U BUT U LL BE GOOD .. WE WAIT UR COMMENT HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Hey, Osesame, why did you create this fake profile??? Ahkenhaton… These capital letters gave you out.. Only such an idiot like you doesn't know how to turn off CAPS LOCK

02:43 PM Jul 31 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

Hey, Osesame, why did you create this fake profile??? Ahkenhaton… These capital letters gave you out.. Only such an idiot like you doesn't know how to turn off CAPS LOCK

OMG!!!

SealedSurprisedLaughing

02:46 PM Jul 31 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

I think also Life talk Is becomming a Islamic Store book 

http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/317508

XD

02:49 PM Jul 31 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

lol, im having reading a lot of this.

(in between switching through my apparent 200 accounts)

02:56 PM Jul 31 2009 |