Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

CUT HIS TONGUE, HOPING FOR A JOB!!!!!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

A jobless Indian guy cut his tongue in a temple, hoping that “Shiva gd” will satisfy upon him and help him to find a job!!!!

07:04 AM Sep 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

javamanju

javamanju

India

@ Leaf

I am not questioning about fasting I am telling about binging after fasting. Binging after fasting is really bad, and it could lead to obesity. Like dodydody said, Mohhamed seems to suggest the same

@ Mostafa.

First of all, I do not even belive in concept of Heaven or Hell. with death every thing is finished. Heaven and hell are just concepts invented by Humans to balaces out the good and bad they experiece in life.

Some people were bad and they lived a life of bliss. Some people were good but their life is of miseries. So some learned men sat and theoriesed the concept of Heaven and hell, where bad people will punished and good will be rewarded.

Religious books are just guides, there are more to god than just books.

11:25 AM Oct 01 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

“Religious books are just guides, there are more to god than just books.”
FIRST BEFORE GOING IN SUCH DEBATE , DO U BELIEVE THERE IS A GOD WHO CREATE THE UNIVERSE?!!

12:50 PM Oct 01 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

FIRST BEFORE GOING IN SUCH DEBATE , DO U BELIEVE THERE IS A GOD WHO CREATE THE UNIVERSE?!!

ya I do, but I don't belive in all knowing all merciful all …... definition God, nor do I belive God is an Idol or has a form. I choose not to go with traditional approach.

I try to be different.  

01:55 PM Oct 01 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

HOW HE WILL BE GOD AND NOT ALL KNOWING, ALL MERCIFUL?! =============================
“I try to be different. ”
OF COURSE GOD HAS HIS FEATURES WHICH ME OR U CANN’T CHANGE IT FOR THE SAKE ONE OF US WANT TO BE DIFFERENT!!!!

01:59 PM Oct 01 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Java trust me one thing when you open your fast at that time you really aren't hungry at all i mean you dont feel hunger

Trust me I have tried it. I do it for non religious perpous on religious days. Last year I choose Ramzam, this year I choose Dussera. which started yesterday. any how in finland there is no good Indian food. Before that I used to fast on Ekadhahis(11th Moon day). I do it to keep in shapeCool . But it extra tough for a pure Vegitarian guy like me. 

About the binging thing, I said that after seeing people bing during Iftar party(I don't know what it is called outside the sub continent)  

02:05 PM Oct 01 2009 |

messerschmitt

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

ha ha ha…. look who's talking, People who cut their penies!!

This bloke cut his tounge, If he was a muslim, he would have straped on some C4 and killed as many Dummis and Kafirs as possible .

04:40 PM Oct 01 2009 |

messerschmitt

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

osesame

Are you calling Shia's non muslims?

"Such acts are punishment form God!!"

Isreals, US bombing  are also punishment from god?

05:16 PM Oct 01 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

MISERABLE,
WELCOME BACK, NO I SAY SHIA IS MUSLIM AND I HAVE FRIENDS OF THEM….
TRY TO QUIT UR BAD HABIT OF SPREADING HATRED AMONG PPL ESPCIALLY MUSLIMS COZ U CAN’T DO THAT WITH CHRISTINTY OR JUDAISM!!
REMEBER ME TO FAB:)))))

06:19 AM Oct 02 2009 |