Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

where is the freedom here?

♥ ~.•'Peace~Girl~ஐ•.•.

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

When the Danish drew the prophet (PBUH) .. They said personal freedom

When the Christian nuns wore a headscarf (hijab) .. They said personal freedom

When they change one's religion: personal freedom

In all things …

Personal freedom

But ..
\

When the Muslim girl wore a headscarf

Prevented her from studying in the university and school!!!

Where is freedom of Muslim here???

Please answer me

05:34 PM Jun 12 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sexyraju09

India

Dear SantiagoC,

ISLAM is a complete package of culture, peace, love, etc.

04:42 AM Jun 15 2010 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

BUT don’t call urself or ur country to be democratic, protects human rights & calls for personal & public freedom 

Democracy has nothing related to ban some kind of clothe. It's about choosing your country leaders. 

Apart of that, Freedom and Democracy are measurable indexes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_in_the_World

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index

If you look at my country in both indexes, it is higher that a lot of European countries and higher that all muslim states as well. Here I can talk and support any political party I want (communist, far right, right, left, far left, everything indeed), choose any religion I want (atheistic, agnostic, cristhian, muslim, buddhist, etc.), and I will be respected by everyone, noone will attack me, or i won't go to prision, or loose my job, or whatever. Think about your country and answer sincerely, can you do so?

As measurable index we can say that some country is freer or more democratic than other country, and that has nothing related to culture.

Talking about veils in woman, for our culture, it is an insult for women to wear that, we can even feel it as an aggression (as well as in your culture wearing few clothes is), that's why it's getting banned in some countries.

I think it is right you to preserve your culture and your lifestyle, but you should understand that we also have to do it, and with such big immigration waves and low fertility, the Europeans in Europe are becoming a minority.

02:03 AM Jun 16 2010 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Definition of Freedom

1) Freedom to wear Bhurqa

2) Freedom to  Convert to Islam

But some people forget that Freedom Includes

1)Freedom not to wear Bhurqa

2) Freedom to convert from Islam

I guess Champion of Freedom and Democracy is Saudi Arabia? 

10:51 AM Jun 16 2010 |

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

arabhamid don't care about this shit what's called Yuvalam and Java

He is an idiot Indian whom is trying to gain the love of Israelies. I know such this insect well as I'm a German, they think that any white human is perfect and they will do anything for us even worship us .. they always will servants… Surprised

Tell us Mr.Indian what is your culture?? your only culture is to worship the cows..

12:58 PM Jun 16 2010 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

I know such this insect well as I'm a German, they think that any white human is perfect and they will do anything for us even worship us .. they always will servants…

You are a Fucking Racist and a Religious Fanatic.

Tell us Mr.Indian what is your culture?? your only culture is to worship the cows..

If our culture is to worship cows, then what is your ? Blowing up and massacring people ?

01:18 PM Jun 16 2010 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Some people don't know only showing their harted towards Islam and muslims, but actually they're just making us stranger.

Call me what ever you want I don't care. I will continue to criticize what ever religion I want. Just like you have rights to criticize India, Indians and Hindus. I won't call you anti- Indian and Anti Hindu, just because you criticized Indians/Hinduism.  Criticism is what makes us dynamic . We prefer to be dynamic than to remain static.

I think Most of Indian who work in Gulf are Muslims, I met many of them

yeh,and some of them make their homes dirty when they return back , with "foreign" Idea of Intolerance

sure, they're much better in Gulf than India 

Ya as slaves of some Arab sheiks.. or rather slaves of Arabs

Gulf countries must help more Muslims to work there

once petroleum runs out, we will see who employs whom

I think Islam will come back to India one day, to rule this land, as it was

I can't stop you from dreaming boy.  If Ghori, Ghazni, Aurangzeb couldn't do it…then there is no chance of it happening now or ever.Blood thirsty Barbarians always think of ruling other people lands,  when they get fucked by Israel in their own back yard!! 

You cannot even deal with 6 Million Israelites but you dream of ruling a billion Indians , and a Country that has 2nd Largest army and over 100 Nuclear bombs!!

The Pakistanis tried to do Invade India 4 times… we answered back each time  , same results await any one who casts an evil eye on India.

Dream on boy dream on…. 

03:09 PM Jun 16 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

As I see you guys are talking about Europe.. not about Lybia as I thought.

Definition of Freedom

1) Freedom to wear Bhurqa

2) Freedom to  Convert to Islam

But some people forget that Freedom Includes

1) Freedom not to wear Bhurqa

2) Freedom to convert from Islam

Heyy I agree with this! Burqa is that cloth that even cover your face, right?? I've heard (I must be wrong) that it was being banned in some parts of Europe because of crimes! When someone uses that clothes, no one can know if the person is a man or a woman.. arab or even european! I'm almost sure I've heard that on tv. Well, here it doesnt happen and I guess muslim women here only wear that hijab (when they use). Also I think women shouldnt be obligated to wear it if it's not their wish mainly when it comes to women that arent muslims and live in a muslim country.. That thing that people say, oh but women without that will be harrassed.. so isnt better to teach the men how to behave in a good manner?? Women dont have to pay for what men do!! I hope I didnt offend anyone coz it wasnt my objective. About that thing of coverting from Islam.. I wont talk about it coz I have discussed it with osesame (a close minded person) and I dont wanna repeat that.

moonman

Who are you to treat people in this way just because they showed their opinion? I havent seen java being as rude as you were! You're reminding me another guy from the forums.. and for your information he wasnt muslim! (I wont mention his name but I bet many people know who I'm talking about since I started discussing with him once).

Regards!

04:17 PM Jun 16 2010 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Java and yuvalam, you dont fcuk with muslims on ebaby or they’d try to fcuk you back without a condom =) err I meant you dont argue logically with shitheads without the capability of applying the logic. You just poke fun at them and make them even more angry and wrathed. And I see moonman just revealed his real family name. It is ‘Hitler’ isn’t it? Saddam Hitler would sound very weird though thinks

09:17 AM Jun 17 2010 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

I don't know something called dreams, I work for my aims and goal

setting Goal is great, setting unachievable goal is stupid

I rely on Allah and work hard, we will reach all our gaol Inchaa Allah

Please stay God out of this. 

All Islamic lands are our lands, among them part of India where Indians are majority.

First Free up your "Islamic land "  from Israelites. Then talk about having Indian Land.

Sure, I don't want to rule poeple who worship cows, sun and fire

I would rather live an land where cows , sun and fire is worshiped than in a place where there is Bankruptcy and Restriction of Free thought. I don't want to live in a Homogeneous world , a black and white world

05:11 PM Jun 17 2010 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Popular Bollywood singer Himesh Reshammiya!!

Ah I forgot about him!!.... 100 Nukes look like cracker in front of him.. His singing is enough to send you guys packing home

05:13 PM Jun 17 2010 |