Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Can any Christian Explain To me This

TRUTH

TRUTH

French Southern Territories

I'm a muslim,and I'm called terrorist as modern plicies claim,and I'm lost in my beliefs.

WOULD YOU MY CHRISTIAN BROTHERS GUIDE ME TO THE RIGHT PATH ?

01:24 AM Jul 28 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pjesnik4

Croatia

We believe in one God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.

And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Light, Very God of Very God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father by whom all things were made; who for us men, and for our salvation, came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the Virgin Mary, and was made man, and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate. He suffered and was buried, and the third day he rose again according to the Scriptures, and ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of the Father. And he shall come again with glory to judge both the quick and the dead, whose kingdom shall have no end.

And we believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of Life, who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, who spoke by the prophets. And we believe one holy catholic and apostolic Church. We acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins. And we look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.

08:22 AM Jul 28 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

pjesnik, look if this is rational, we belive in Jesus, also I found most of what Nu Pogodi put in the forum made by you "who…" were rational and acceptable in our traditions, now imagine someone claimed he was a prophet and also claimed he endorsed the Jesus[peace be upon him] and also tell you I am someone who Jesus notfyed about me(and you know Jesus has notifyed about a prophet), additionally he claimed he has something more complete than Jesus[peace be upon him] brought. please consider that person has his proofs and signs and has had his book encourage people to be in the way of God(like Jesus has done)

Please truly tell me will you hear his words if you find someone like that? will you be at least curious about him? Foundamently please tell me will you quest and waite for somebody Jesus[peace be upon him] has notifyed about him?

08:29 AM Jul 28 2010 |

TRUTH

TRUTH

Faith

I do believe in ONE god,who is the compassionate almighty,up in the heavens,who created all the existance among which all the prophets,and I believe that Jesus PBUH was not sent to be the god him self,I believe in him but as a prophet came to continue the message of all prphets before him

03:22 PM Jul 28 2010 |

TRUTH

TRUTH

Please read this from Qquran,it's about Jesus PBUH

16. Relate in the Book (the story of) Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East. 17. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent her our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects. 18. She said: "I seek refuge from thee to ((Allah)) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear Allah." 19. He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son. 20. She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?" 21. He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, 'that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us':It is a matter (so) decreed." 22. So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place. 23. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm-tree: She cried (in her anguish): "Ah! would that I had died before this! would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!" 24. But (a voice) cried to her from beneath the (palm-tree): "Grieve not! for thy Lord hath provided a rivulet beneath thee; 25. "And shake towards thyself the trunk of the palm-tree: It will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee. 26. "So eat and drink and cool (thine) eye. And if thou dost see any man, say, 'I have vowed a fast to ((Allah)) Most Gracious, and this day will I enter into not talk with any human being'" 27. At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: "O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought! 28. "O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!" 29. But she pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?" 30. He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah. He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet; 31. "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live; 32. "(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable; 33. "So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"! 34. Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute. 35. It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.

03:29 PM Jul 28 2010 |

pjesnik4

Croatia

Big Jeusus claim is: I m god! You can belive and accept that and you can not belive he are not a prophet… you don t have some third way…Jusus is not prophet, and orginal Gospal have a lot proof for that…Kuran and Muhamed ar lived after Jesus 622…. If you want conpeting against Christan only with argument you ar all ready lose… 

04:16 PM Jul 28 2010 |

pjesnik4

Croatia

We all can belive in Jesus and folllw him.. and we can not belive that God exist like in this song of John Lennon… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM0Z75KEd_o and only if we doing right and good, and only if we belive in LOVE, in boht case Christan are wining because JESUS is LOVE… that is differnce Christan and Musliman faith… :)

04:31 PM Jul 28 2010 |

TRUTH

TRUTH

Unfortunately brother I thought if you really love jesus,you would find it in the best description in Holy Quran

Is John Lennon a prophet ?

Do you believe in a singer,and deny a prophet of god ?

After this all I will not blame you brother,you are too fare away from the truth,and you don't want even to open your eyes

I'm not taliking of nonsense,the nonsense is how can people make a prophet as a god

04:49 PM Jul 28 2010 |

braveheart2010

Egypt

Sorry i don't want to share in this topic but i want to ask simple question and need direct answer if possible,plz.

i think christians believe in all prophets before christ(puh) and also believe in thier books that god sent for them,am i right?

now my question did any book of prophets before jesus talk about trinity?

05:22 PM Jul 28 2010 |

braveheart2010

Egypt

sorry but i have another question

does god change by the time or affected by time affect?

05:25 PM Jul 28 2010 |

pjesnik4

Croatia

many book of diferent prohpet was spoke about Jesus… The Big profet who was talk about Mesaja was Izijija… Youor holy Kuran I all ready have, in my room. And I all ready read about Jesus, you must at last know something; Kuran is bad copy of BIbile, your Muhamed was wery inteligent man, and he was know old book of Bibile, but not enough. In history you faihth Muhamed is very importmant man, difrrent tribe of Arabija he was unique in one people same faith,... But today Kuran is excuse some muslimam people (terorist) for killing and violence… 

08:39 PM Jul 28 2010 |