Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

same sex relationship

rayjun

rayjun

Philippines

do you agree or not?

03:46 AM Jul 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Yunie75

Yunie75

France

Why not? Love is a weird thing. What's important is to find someone you feel good and complete with. After that, the "envelope" doesn't matter very much. I think :) .

04:23 PM Jul 07 2007 |

Run Away Student

Saudi Arabia

i'm sorry

i don't understand

what type of relationship you are talking about

is it sexual relationship or what ????????

04:36 PM Jul 08 2007 |

serbay

serbay

Turkey

NO. I think this is a illness

10:59 PM Jul 08 2007 |

sisilena

China

i have no opinion about this. it's nature choose, nothing complain. and no right or wrong about this thing, what's right? what's wrong? and me completely anderstand and respect this.

03:03 AM Jul 09 2007 |

JCDelacruz

Philippines

same sex relationship for me is illicit but i am not in the position to judge those people who are into it. As long as they are happy and are not hurting other people, I think we do not have any right to criticize them. Love is a feeling that can be felt by anybody regardless of gender.

12:37 PM Jul 09 2007 |

Yunie75

Yunie75

France

Vergil, my apologies, but I think it's very ironic you should qualify others (those who don't think like you, actually) of "clouded minds". Thanks for the good laugh.

I was already irritated by your first post (Quote) "i dont need to give a reason [yeah, in a civilised society that is called "having a discussion"] and dont make me start [it's not about YOU is it??] cause i had so many arguments like this and i have won them all so back off and face it so just leave it out" [translation: Face it, homosexuality is wroooong. Now kill that thread because Mr Right has spoken! ]

Come on. You're being so utterly intolerant. What does it make to you, really, that a guy should kiss a guy, and a girl prefer a girl?? Mind your own sexual life!

Nothing is wrong as far as love is concerned. The only WRONG thing on earth is INTOLERANCE. Intolerance brought Hitler to power. Intolerance made your lot rush to the new land discovered by Colombus!! Really. When will you head-in-the-sands learn from History??? Pathetic.

08:48 PM Jul 09 2007 |

Dona

Dona

Kuwait

calm down all of u ….

waht all this is about ? ha

u r not bieng clear about it . we have the right to make an opinion about some thing u ask 4 an answer to….

can u make it much more cleaner plz…

I `ll be back , ohhh I should back >>>Undecided

02:16 AM Jul 11 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

What do you mean here by saying relationship? Love or friendship?

03:59 AM Jul 11 2007 |

rayjun

rayjun

Philippines

both; love and relationship

09:15 AM Jul 11 2007 |

rayjun

rayjun

Philippines

both; love and relationship

09:15 AM Jul 11 2007 |