Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

same sex relationship

rayjun

rayjun

Philippines

do you agree or not?

03:46 AM Jul 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lind@

lind@

Algeria

ppfffffffffff  what a topic!!  it's clear that all of us disagree about same sex relationship except 2 or 3 crazy persons on this site.i wanna ask them;HOW it works??         LOLOLOLOL till tomorrow  Tongue out

03:30 PM Oct 01 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I think that people here who hate the idea of homosexual relationship should know some gay people (and maybe make friends with them) so they can have a more open mind and don't only stop about what they hear since they are young about what is good or what is wrong. I totally agree with kanaobi and Yunie75 so I might be in the "crazy group" too

04:25 PM Oct 01 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

Do u agree or not??THAT is the Q,so,i wrote my point of view about that topic nd if u support this relationship,u never bother me pple.but i think those pple who do such things r crezy..yeah crazy.for our God created man 4 woman nd woman 4 man.

i think that the majority of those pple if i can't say all, they suffer from many psycho problems….etc.how could a person leads himself to such negative things??

kanaobi i never act as a God but i act how our God ordered us.im muslim girl nd i express my ideas nd my religion's principal.IF u r christian,jewish,hindu..or whatever, u r free to tell about ur view but not to oblige pple here to believe like u nd say words that u enjoy to hear.(we live in a democratic country nd we always express our ideas freely,how i can't express my thaughts on a website)ISn't freedom 1 of HUMAN RIGHTS dear kanaobi?

Btw,what's ur religion if u don't mind just to make an idea,i know that u r from the muslim neighbour Indonisia no more .finally,my answer to ur Q(normal…)is logic nd illogic things..

"i hate wearing masks nd being an angel  to show that im very good by accepting things im not agree about them in order to satisfy all the world"

Danny lary, welcome to ur new group as a leader….   lol
NB:after 2 or 3 months see the rate of agree nd not agree to know ur  new "cr.."  friends which they have to follow u dude..              lol    jk

Embarassedsorry 4 my bad englishEmbarassed

07:41 PM Oct 01 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

pple if u have any problem with the word crazy,i can delete it nd put another  word that have the same meaning…..    Tongue out

but i think that it is normal word,see my profil's pics:im crazy too,this is me,but im crazy bcoz of other important things, not of homosexual relationships… Wink

07:51 PM Oct 01 2007 |

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

I believe that you can find love and partners in either gender.

Is there an Indian tale that tells of a man who dies and comes back a woman and marries his wife? 

11:52 PM Oct 01 2007 |

rozy-hide

rozy-hide

Brunei Darussalam

It sounds wierd, I think not only sounds but the acts too. In our religious community never allowed about this matter. But for me, their decision. Honestly, I dont like it but I cannot jugde them anyway. Some people make this choice, and I cannot say yes or no. But just hoped that, they make a right choice later.

01:32 AM Oct 02 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

lind@ :I really don't understand your "after 2 or 3 months see the rate of agree nd not agree to know ur  new "cr.."  friends which they have to follow u dude.. " sentence

so if you have time, please express yourself better.

I know that they are gay people in algeria and that they kill gay people in Iran. I'm catholic so homosexual relationship is forbidden in my religion too but killing people is forbidden too.

The Iranian president said few days ago that there are no gay in his country. Sure, he kills them all !

Few years ago, I met a boy, we became friend and we talk about many things together and one day he told me that he was gay. Nothing had change between us, even if it was my first gay friend. The only thing is that I spent much time for accepting that I knew a man that didn't share my religious point of view. Now all is ok in my mind, and I think that he still be a good friend, because he was my friend before he told me that and he was and is my friend after.

I am crazy about important and insignificant things and I'm proud of that ! it's my personality and I love myself so much.

I can live with my craziness, if you can't, i don't give it a damn, sorry dude ;) 

06:55 AM Oct 02 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

mmmmm…. I will not wait 2 or 3 months for seeing the "agree, not agree" rate here because I got jaded by eBaby "life talk" forum. It's full of closed-minded people so I prefer meet people in real life or in the chat room.

You won't wait long before this topic will be full of persons who agree with you. I hope you will be happy and satisfied and make friends with them.

ps : I probably won't read your answer here, because of what I said upward, so if you wanna explain me your sentence, do it by "contact me".

07:21 AM Oct 02 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

A gift for you :

Iran So Far 

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=A9OfNrxt5Q4 

Hope you will enjoy it, my friends Laughing

08:14 AM Oct 02 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

the same gift, but with lyrics because we are here for learning english, right ? Laughing

http://www.herecomesthescience.com/music/iran-so-far-with-lyrics/ 

09:16 AM Oct 02 2007 |