Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Stop Killling Muslims in Burma

ichem

ichem

Morocco

Hi you know more Mondial Media don’t cover the BURMA ’s events , the soldieres and people killing the Muslims without rights there , where are the world ? where are the Media ? where are the Human right ?? where the country taht say we are against the Terrorism?? and where and where ?

what’s your opinon you ???? 

06:19 PM Aug 04 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Thanks for posting the link to the movie. It was hillarious.

What an idiot. No, Mona is a moron. Freedom of speech is the opposite of what she’s doing. She is attempting to end someone elses right to freedom of speech by destroying their poster. Thats called vandalism here and is a relative of theft. Good muslim woman? Or just another immigrant trying to misuse our laws for her own criminal purposes? You guys really have no clue what our laws allow and prevent do you? Mona needs to go back to whatever freedom loving country she came from. This movie makes her look stupid as heck in American eyes. Claiming to have a right to oppress others. If she were a man, someone probably would have kicked her a*s.

03:46 PM Oct 01 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Oh and those who think your Protests had no effect here, that poster is in RESPONSE to your protests, many here are still very angry and it wasn’t the Isreali’s rioting in the streets. Can you blame NY jews for posting that poster? Really?

I had to watch it again because it was so funny, what a stupid woman. Vandalism is illegal here. Isn’t it illegal there? Isn’t depriving others of the use of thier property theft there? She could have put up her OWN poster, that is protected speech. She had NO right to silence another by criminal means. Does the law matter at all to Muslims? This is the same as when small groups would get on our airplanes then chant in Arabic to see if they’d be removed so they could sue. This too I am sick of. Don’t come here if you can’t live among us. No one who can’t live among us is welcome. Do you think we are really as stupid as this woman? Nonviolent protests don’t damage other peoples property.

I am done with the hypocricy and the intentional “misunderstanding”.

Pars boy, your statement that all are free to insult your Prophet but none can insult Judaism or the Holocaust is a bold faced lie. You can insult anything here. We do it all the time. It’s just that only our Muslims are hypocrites about it. Watch this: Many Jews here are selfish, self serving racists who abuse our laws for personal profit. Isreal has spied and attacked us and shouldn’t be considered either friend or ally. See? I can say that, even if I don’t believe it, even if it isn’t true. THATS my right and none may stop me. I CANNOT paint it on someone elses building, or poster, or car, or person, because thats a crime here. If I paint it on my own wall, or in this case post a poster someplace with permission, no one has the right to destroy it. If she doesn’t like it, she can call attention to it’s falsehood but how dare she intrude on a conversation she is no part of? I am free white and 21 (as those of us here who are those things like to say), no one gets to tell me what I can read and can’t. Not even Mona. Why on earth don’t you see that difference? Who made her determiner of insults? Who made her feelings more important than mine or anyone elses?  I feel like I’m speaking Chinese to you. You claim lies as if they were truth and don’t care to learn truth. Typical.

Zamelek, I really thought better of you. Arabs arent even MENTIONED in the poster, nor are Muslims. Yes we all know what they meant by the poster, so did Mona. That’s kind of a sad day for you isn’t it, that even Muslims recognize which group they were in the reference? Mona could have put up her own poster,  she could have stood there with a sign (as long as she didnt block the first poster, that would have been illegal), she could have said darn near anything, but to attempt to destroy the property of another is vandalism. Which is a crime. Shocker, those who steal airplanes, murder innocents, and threaten random destruction would commit a crime in the name of their “Religion”. Did God command her to steal? Because that’s what she’s doing, stealing my right to read what someone posted. And stealing their right to have me read it. In a more pedestrian sense, what does God say about destroying the property of others? Whatever was meant by this poster, the saying itself is widely known and only applies to Islam if you think it does. Which clearly Mona did. Grow the heck up already. Read your own book. Quit making excuses for the lawlessness done in your name. And yes, Gays are free here, like idiot Mona was. We arrest them when they act criminally too, just like the idiot Mona was arrested for her crimes. Or do you want an Islamic exception to that as well? If you can’t stand to live among us, stay home.

Oh, and Zamelek, racism involves RACE, Islam is a religion. Or are you also saying only Arabs are true Muslims?

03:47 PM Oct 01 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

I remembered some questions for Ichem…

1. Who is attacking your home?

2. Why on earth are you so angry towards the USA? Is it Palestine? Have you even been there? When you went there were you prevented from worshipping in your holy places?

3. What on earth has the US ever done to Morroco?

My first posts were much shorter, but wouldn’t have made any difference either. The law of Islam is clearly ‘Death to America’ and nothing else will do.  

And apart from this just being the forum you’ve chosen to attack America, what does any of this have to do with Burma? Or do they no longer matter given the Law of Islam?

05:12 PM Oct 01 2012 |

ichem

ichem

Morocco

hi to u joe and Salam to Muslims ; don’t talk about Islam cuz u don’t know what Islam mean ok i ask u to know real Islam religion , 

Yes to Israel for nuclear weapons and is no for Iran and Islamic countries , u like that ???

i don’t talk a lot like u but i will short but is Useful , usa is the cuz for all the problem in the world with (israel) allaged state 

12:32 AM Oct 02 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

The problem is not USA or Israel , the problem is you the Islamist religion….the Islamist mentality ….the Islamism ignorant…..the Islamist poverty…..the Islamist fanatics.

USA just respond to the Islamic violence such as September 11 , plans hijacks and terror actions.

So…someone must tell the truth more Muslims killed  and getting kill all the time by other Muslims all over the world….more than all the west together.

So stop blame yourself and never apologized …. apologized is weakness and big mistake  in that case!

06:06 AM Oct 02 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Oscar, I hope you don’t think I was apologizing! In American culture one is expected to apologize when wrong is done. Here it’s considered weakness NOT to apologize if you did wrong. We did wrong at My Lai but I make no apology, I wasn’t there. My govt has though, because their people were there. But an apology is given for the wronged, if others who weren’t there don’t like it, screw them. I don’t apologize for our support of Isreal. We’ve done nothing to apologize for, before you Palestine belonged to the Brits who got it from the Ottoman Turks. This isn’t about Palestine for Palestinians, this is only Palestine for Muslims, who will “protect” the rest of us as we have seen so clearly happening in recent history. From reading their posts, they were fine with Palestine ruled by Turks, they hate Palestine ruled by jews. So they don’t want Palestine for Palestinians, only Palestine for Muslims who can control the non-Muslims, perhaps by making it illegal for non-Muslims to speak of their faith to Muslims because it causes “conflicts” as is the law in so many of their lands. Personallly, I support Palestine for Palestinians, but I don’t think they have a true concept of nationhood from what I’ve read here. I don’t think they want a soveriegn Palestine ruled by Palestinians and free from foreign influence. I don’t think they would treat non-Muslims as equals. I think we would be subjegated and restricted. Its a shame a land with so many faiths and peoples and so much history can’t find peace. There are so many different peoples and faiths here, I know it can be done. But I don’t think that’s whats reallly being sought. It’s sad, but that’s how the world works. My opinions based on what they write here only, I speak for no one but me.

Hopefully this was my last post, but who knows, I’ve meant to stop before. I keep jumping in when they keep up with the Death to America foolishness. My words won’t change anything at all for them because they aren’t listening, but they aren’t the only ones who read these. Those who read this may also read these:

http://news.yahoo.com/least-20-students-killed-northeast-nigeria-142237891.html

Don’t forget to read the comments at the bottom. They show the candid view of what people are saying about Islamic peace.

And not to be one sided, they also kill each other:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/bomb-blast-strikes-near-islamic-224431227.html

If Muslims don’t like me talking about Islam, maybe one can explain why they aren’t speaking up? Or is this just part of your religion? Because this seems to be the rule in every Islamic nation on earth. Are there any Islamic nations where a Christian is safe from mob violence done in the name of Islam and justified by other Muslims? Its Burmese Muslims I feel sorry for. I still care even if iChem does not.

04:37 PM Oct 02 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

WobblyJoe

dear friend i agree with  you nothing will change the way of thoughts of thos Islamic bloggers.

i thank God that i live in a state that can defence itself from the threats outside… the Islamic world gonna influence the Humanity in the next years…and the free world must have the tools to deal with it.

God Bless the United State of America!

08:33 AM Oct 03 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Thank you Oscar. And while it may seem to some that Palestine must be only for Palestinians and so no matter what happens the Isreali’s must go, actually the blame for your presence falls on their forefathers who risked their nation in war. Theres no law that said any of them HAD to be allowed back. Their ancestors shouldn’t have risked what they couldn’t afford to lose. It’s like they never raced for pink slips. (Slang for car titles conveying ownership) 4am bored. It is sad that the violence won’t let your nation become what it could with all citizens participating. Together your influence would be far reaching. Yes, I know it’s impossible. 4am, must be dreaming.

08:53 AM Oct 03 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

ye…. Isreal is a small state (smaller than New Jersey) , the attentions of the Arabs to comeback is not for Peace , they want to “wash ” Israel with millions of people and in that way to erase the Jewish identification of Israel.

every one that read the Bible and explore

the archaeological finds

can see our roots on the Land of Israel.

09:20 AM Oct 03 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

No one can stop those who commit injustice with violence, unless they are willing to engage in war to the death. Those who are unjust already can’t be reasoned with unless they change their views, and violence is how the unjust retain control. Those who are oppressed by violence can’t win justice by violence, if they could, they wouldn’t be oppressed in the first place. Ghandis tactics make the unjust see their victims as equals. Violence makes us all animals.

04:42 PM Oct 03 2012 |