Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Man only make friend with beautiful lady ?

snow21

Singapore

I am so sad, no one want to friend me after they know how I look like…and this is my 3rd encounter…

Man only want to make friend with beautiful lady ? 

04:43 AM Nov 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sunmarcus

sunmarcus

China

Sometime, as a girl, looking is very important to you in all area! Just my personal view.

05:19 AM Nov 23 2007 |

yuki_hanxue1985

China

maybe``but if i was a man, maybe i will be attracted by the nice face in the first, but if i know how superficial she is ,or see her shouted dirty words to others, or has relationship with several men```` i prefer to choose a girl who’s not beautiful as her but has a beautiful mind```

05:36 AM Nov 23 2007 |

yuki_hanxue1985

China

after all, all above sre just “if”, i am not a man, and i don’t know the true idea in men’s brain```but i think most girls will agree with me``
men only think with low pat of their body``

05:41 AM Nov 23 2007 |

yuanbiaorao

China

To certain degress,men are offten attracted by the beauty first!But as yuki said, those who offten shout dirty words,complex relationship with several men are not really beautiful,and men wiil choose a considerate girl as their friends ,even love! So,being beautiful not means you have everyone's appreciation,genlter behavior ,sometimes,is more important!

07:35 AM Nov 23 2007 |

chaskarmukund

India

Not necessarily all the times. In fact, its opposite sex natural attraction that men are magnetised to women.

One can Good friends in either sex. Just try to make that.

12:47 PM Nov 23 2007 |

Pole-star

Pole-star

Myanmar

Oh! Its a little be quite difficult…......I think I can't answer…but I want to recommend to  sunmarcus thought.

12:50 PM Nov 23 2007 |

andyzho1987

China

it's a normal fenomenon

01:14 PM Nov 23 2007 |

andyzho1987

China

it's a normal fenomenon

01:14 PM Nov 23 2007 |

phamtrang

Viet Nam

Well i think beauty's only skin deep so it's meaningless to make friend with beautiful lady only

01:30 PM Nov 23 2007 |

chenqianyu

China

i think so .because i will do so.

01:37 PM Nov 23 2007 |