Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Man only make friend with beautiful lady ?

snow21

Singapore

I am so sad, no one want to friend me after they know how I look like…and this is my 3rd encounter…

Man only want to make friend with beautiful lady ? 

04:43 AM Nov 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

posya.ua

posya.ua

Ukraine

I think beauty is various to different people. So many people – so many tastes. Somebode counts you beautiful and somebody not so…

06:01 AM Nov 25 2007 |

youdonottakeme

Uruguay

You are wrong .Why you only want to make frends with men ,girls are ok?What is your purpose to come here ,making  males friends or studing english.In my opinion ,Man  do not only make friends with nice girls .Do you know??? They are not so superficial .It is wrong to judge someoen by the appearance.

06:39 AM Nov 25 2007 |

youdonottakeme

Uruguay

Is that so? I think you are so superficial. That is just one point .In my mind ,the ability,making,human ralations and so on are also important.

06:43 AM Nov 25 2007 |

chaskarmukund

India

yuki,

Yes. not the face but the mind, thats too important. just after couple of minute,s talk with opposite sex, you come to know and realise whether he or she is a match to u. whether your wavelenght matches IS more important that any other thing.

comment pl

10:32 AM Nov 25 2007 |

chaskarmukund

India

snow21,

You will be proved wrong. be in contact with gentleman, he would never look at beauty First principle. try it. respond directly, it will be revealed to you ONLY after the first Chat.

comment pl.

10:35 AM Nov 25 2007 |

chaskarmukund

India

Die Romantic,

Only upto certain AGE, you could be more romantic. As the time passes by, you give more importance to other aspects of the life and not only Beauty. How u define Beauty – ONLY by FACE, NO way. Different man different opinions / principles.

Good – you are not a man. How u would read Man,s Mind.

comment

10:39 AM Nov 25 2007 |

snow21

Singapore

Thank you for all your replies and caring… I am touch that so many people care for me … I felt so much better now…

I am not here to look for boy friends.. I will like to talk to girls too… but when I entered the chat room … only boys/man chat with me…

By the way… I am not a young girl… I am an old woman… I told the man that I talked to when we just started the chat… we had a good time in chat for about a week… but I was surprise and sad that after he saw my photo… he disappeared…  

12:33 PM Nov 25 2007 |

wamin

wamin

China

I don't tihnk so. Beautiful doesn't mean to perfect.  

02:21 PM Nov 25 2007 |

someonesomewhere

Canada

snow21

if that man met a beautiful woman , he will not gonna stay with her after he take what he want ! , if he marry a woman coz she is sweet after a while she will not be the same , then he left her and look for something better   

qute:

"I am not here to look for boy friends.. I will like to talk to girls too… but when I entered the chat room … only boys/man chat with me…" 

we all here to improve our language  but i will be very happy if i make friend and learn nothing !!!

really !

03:31 PM Nov 25 2007 |