Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WHAT DO WE LIVE FOR

MR FULL SUNDAY

China

FRIEND,WHAT DO YOU LIVE FOR .I ALWAYS FEEL IN THIS WORLD NOTHING COULD MADE ME VERY HAPPY,EITHER VERY SAD

07:25 AM Dec 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Frank007

China

live simple  , love  generious.

give  more  ,  want  less

09:29 AM Dec 06 2007 |

Frank007

China

live simple  , love  generious.

give  more  ,  want  less

09:29 AM Dec 06 2007 |

hennoune

hennoune

Mauritania

you said in this world …..the world is belong the God ,if you do what he ordred you to do  he makes you happy whether he makes you very trist . this is a fact .

this is my point of view

thank you

12:21 PM Dec 06 2007 |

graphic_aasim

Pakistan

Hi ,

This is Aasim, professionally I am graphic designer, I believe this life is gift by the God who loves us, he set some rules to live a life and also he gave us a mission to deliever the most happiness to all the people of the world, so do your work and get the honour and the fruit of happiness.

12:33 PM Dec 06 2007 |

babyNO.36

China

Because the future next second(or shorter) does not exist, and you(the person) in the future is not you in the moment.

so, it is no meaning we do things for future, and if you are satisfied one time and want to thank yourself what you did,that is just you get the feeling of your memorys, which does not exist either, the same as you(the person) one second before.

I'm not negative, this is the truth, we are just only machines, runing like all the other things in the universe.

01:49 PM Dec 06 2007 |

hennoune

hennoune

Mauritania

Hi babyNO these feelings often makes people kil him/herself ,if they don't succed in life or if they find a trubles ,look my friend, before thinking to thank yourself ,thank the God who create you and me and all things.

09:21 AM Dec 07 2007 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

hi, mr full sunday

life is for living and without any purpose our life like machine. if we have no desires, goals then what is difference between machine ,animal and us.

if u look to your surrounding there nothing without purpose. so being a human we also have purpose of living indeed every one 's is different. so u should make ur goal and do effort for achiving it then u undersatnd the real meaning of life when u feel happiness on success and sorrow on defeat.

10:28 AM Dec 07 2007 |

MR FULL SUNDAY

China

thank you for your post Smile                                I am totally agree with you.

and now the GOAL of my life is to be psychologist with PHD .

recently my goal is to get 6.5 in IELTS exam

09:41 AM Dec 09 2007 |

Leenaa

Leenaa

Czech Republic

i d like to know it as well!

12:29 PM Dec 09 2007 |

nita_sao

Thailand

Hi Mr.Full Sunday,

I often ask myself this question."What does i live for?" Sometimes , i feel like i get closer to the answer but in fact i have never got it.Perhaps , i live my life for my parents ; i think father and mother need me no matter what i am , mad or nice.

Futhurmore , base on my love for my parents , i just live my life for completing my dream , making my dream comes true.I know i can't die now.There're many things in life that i have to manage for my adorable parents.

I guess , you need an inspiration in life.Sit still and think what you want to do in life.This world is wide , perhaps start to travel with a good partner is not bad.To see the world , and other different living things , perhaps help you answer why you have to live your life on.

Please Shine so bright as your name , Mr.Full Sunday.

Nittaya

05:56 PM Dec 09 2007 |