Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

LOVE OR CAREER?

say_notono@yahoo.com

Viet Nam

You have a lover and an interesting job. What do you choose if you have to? Think carefully please.

03:27 PM Dec 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fr0oggy

fr0oggy

Bulgaria

i will choose LOVE

03:33 PM Dec 05 2007 |

Sylvia_87

Sylvia_87

Poland

I would do something to find a way to have them both :]

03:52 PM Dec 05 2007 |

Ahmednabi

Pakistan

i will chose lover first because we can find a better job any time and any where but the real lover is very difficult to search.

06:04 PM Dec 05 2007 |

Larysa

Larysa

Ukraine

I dont think this is a matter of choice. if you can manage your time and attention between these to things, you are the happiest person in this worldLaughing. I agree with previous messages: career changes, love is foreverLaughing. when you are at love you can deal with everything!

06:24 PM Dec 05 2007 |

Annwang

Annwang

China

career. it is the way for leaving choise and duty

06:42 PM Dec 05 2007 |

Susan Hou

China

In my opinion, you will enjoy yourself in love when you have a career. So, at first i will choose the career. 

02:15 AM Dec 06 2007 |

oceanlove

Hong Kong

You can select a proper job for love if it is a true love.

02:19 AM Dec 06 2007 |

Ahmednabi

Pakistan

I like your answer thank you can you friendship with me

03:43 AM Dec 06 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

if he/she loves you then he/she must understand your career. If he/she will give you a choose between love and career that person is self-centered. 

Yes we live because of love, but how can you support him/her if you don't have a good career?  

04:18 AM Dec 06 2007 |

naranbadrakh

Mongolia

love…..... yea that's great thing becaus all thing is love  just we must see that chanel…...

yea i love everything of Glactic 

05:48 AM Dec 06 2007 |