Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is life?

osatoga

osatoga

Colombia

Some people wonder about existance. Why do we come to the world? Why are we here? What is our purpose? I say that life is just a good time to enjoy. Live every minute as if it were the last one. We don't know what comes next and how long we are going to stay here. Share the best of you with those around you.

This could be heaven for us…

03:12 PM Jan 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

bird'er

China

yes .I agree with you  life is just a journey  the  most important thing for people  I think is

do what we want to,

11:20 AM Nov 21 2007 |

laraxu

laraxu

China

Life is what it is. The pleasure,  the suffering, the great, the trivial, with money, without money……that's all life. just live it.

01:55 PM Nov 21 2007 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

Yes, life is a journey,but you can choose different ways.You can go, as the most people do, on the super-highway ,the normal way of life.but you can also choose an exciting way, you can try to find your own way.that is like climbing sometimes dangerous (nobody take care to you) and if you reach the top of the hill you got a view about your life …for both ways similar, the journey goes through up and downs,borders came ,and the destiny show you, there are circumstance you can’t influence by doing

05:24 AM Nov 24 2007 |

almasmart

Taiwan

Life is bitter and sweet.Smile

07:10 PM Nov 25 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Two points i agree with: about an exam and about a road. It's a test where you choose your way and prove you are worth reacing it's end. Both processes (choosing as well as travelling) are eternal relatively to one's life. As long as you live, you prove. Your actions will be judged someday. And now you just need to watch every single step you take not to find yoursef off the road.

08:09 PM Nov 26 2007 |

Sujan

Sujan

Nepal

Life is Mistery

09:44 PM Dec 04 2007 |

Vichy

Vichy

China

I think of every individuals all are God's children, living in in the world is happy , happiness is to need to strive for , to act as happy self , live in happy life middle!Smile

03:11 AM Dec 05 2007 |

hallie1005

hallie1005

China

every person spent his or her  time on the world,happiness 、pain、

03:30 AM Dec 05 2007 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

it is the passing way to the afterlife and as you did you will get either to heaven or hell.

07:25 PM Dec 05 2007 |

zeinabou

zeinabou

Egypt

life on earth is a passage to another eternity life….

every one has a task to do…enjoying life means to me to share happiness  moments with every body who needs me  ..the eternity life w'll be the   compensation

06:52 PM Mar 03 2008 |