Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Man only make friend with beautiful lady ?

snow21

Singapore

I am so sad, no one want to friend me after they know how I look like…and this is my 3rd encounter…

Man only want to make friend with beautiful lady ? 

04:43 AM Nov 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

frelco

China

Humanbeings are all like beatiful things,THis is reality.Looking is a cause,but the most importent thing is you must have a beautiful heart ,If you can ,everyone will accept you .

snow ,take easy .

I am a beginner ,don't laugh me .and ,I need your help :)    

06:26 AM Dec 01 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

This question is not of just Snow21,It is really a life orieneted question….In india..cows are kept as pet but as long as cows are giving milk,when they loose their fetility,means stop giving milk….they left unto themselves….I feel the similer situation of old woman….Snow21 is exactly right in pointing out real alive question…I don't feel that this question is about herself…..It is her sense of humour that she had pointed the question to herself…

05:58 PM Dec 01 2007 |

piaopiao2008

China

i don't think so ! in my opinion , i think the soul is most importent,and then is the looking ,if you want to have a girlfriend,you need to show how loves you are ,my english is poor ,but i hope you can understand

01:18 AM Dec 02 2007 |

piaopiao2008

China

if i am a man ,i want to make friends with girls who is kindness ,who care others and who has good behave

01:22 AM Dec 02 2007 |

Zaher

Egypt

where r u from did u know that beauty of the heart and soul is much more precious than that of the face!

02:08 AM Dec 02 2007 |

cherrygu

China

i think most of men are always attracted by beautiful ladies at first sight,  but as time goes by, they will find the beautiful lady may be not what they are  looking for if the lady behaves badly or only has a fair appearance. while the girls who are not so good-looking, if they have a beautiful and warm heart and have their own likeable personalities, i am sure they will win many good men's hearts at last !!!

02:58 AM Dec 02 2007 |

aushij

aushij

India

i think it depends on many things. in the culture with which i m associated, and  for all the others cultures too,i believe that most of the man are attracted to a f with good look in first sight . but its not the thing which always occurs. in actually what does matter most is beauty of mind and character . in the first sight beauty of face matters but when we become  more familiar then beauty of mind and character phenomena dominates.

now whether someone is beautiful by face it totally depends on the  viewer  . a girl  may be  most beautiful to person, but at the same time see might not look attractive or beautiful to other person looking at her. so beauty  totally depends on viewer . and  what i do think is  all persons in this world are beautiful it depends how u see that.

on long term the skin beauty disappears. it is true . u can sense that . to a person living in concrete town a hill station is beautiful place. but at the same time people who live permanently in hill station there is not any thing new in hill station , they can feel the beauty of that place only when they go away from home. what does matter to them is that ,they r familiar with the place where they live , they find beautiful characters (friends, brothers..) there .they know that place internally .so to the people living in hill station ,the beauty of hill station is in other things than that for the people living in cities.

your skins does not remain beautiful to the viewer, if the viewer sees it everyday . what remain beautiful is beauty of character and emotions

05:06 AM Dec 02 2007 |

chaskarmukund

India

Dear Aushij,

I agree with you.

The real beauty can be explained in many words and methods, style. Beauty of the Soul is most important. Skin complextion and look of the face is temporary phenomena. ultimate beauty in life is of course something different. Different minds diferent views. It all depends upon your Attitude and approach.

Comments please.

mdchaskar

03:48 AM Dec 03 2007 |

gabejay

China

Every man want to make friend with beautiful lady, but a beautiful mind is more important than a beautiful face. To be fank, a pretty face will definitely attract more sight from man. No matter you are beautiful or not, you can not change it. Face can not keep smart forever. Encourage and motive yourself, have a nice everyday!

07:17 AM Dec 03 2007 |

Pinkmarronz

Thailand

I don't think they will only make friend with just beautiful.You'll need to do some homework like make up style,fitness,update news to share with other

I think they will interest you if you could do anything that make you more interesting.

One of my friend have laser help her to look more beautiful.It's work but you just don't need to do that hard just make it's best in what you are.

08:58 AM Dec 03 2007 |