Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Man only make friend with beautiful lady ?

snow21

Singapore

I am so sad, no one want to friend me after they know how I look like…and this is my 3rd encounter…

Man only want to make friend with beautiful lady ? 

04:43 AM Nov 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

the views of all friends are perfect & beautifull….But I have one question….I want to know the definiation beauty….can anybody help me…...?

02:12 AM Dec 04 2007 |

t k awan

t k awan

Pakistan

True.rather it is reality.face value is the first step of men,s love.

99.9%of men always try  to get closer to a white or attractive beauty.

05:54 AM Dec 04 2007 |

China

I have the same feeling with you .That is why Ihave never send photos to anyong .Cool

06:21 AM Dec 04 2007 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

well… I dont think so…

maybe only some people are like that… I definitly I am not like that

02:50 PM Mar 23 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

well some of them i think….

you know…if they won't accept you just because of your look or appearance, i think they are not the real friends…. so just let them be…. you still have lots of friends here in ebaby or maybe in your real life….you will look beautiful if u just be your own self….

hahaha i also think beauty is the first thing lol when making friends hhuhu(youngsters….Laughing) so i don't mind if they don't put the real pics.. just a pic of an actor (or an anime pic)as long as they didn't pretend that they are that person…. it makes me to feel more comfortable to chat with… but sometime i didn't just look at the appearance….i still can see the beauty in them if i feel so happy to chat with and you know… very comfortable to talk about everything in this life…..  Wink

so hey, it doesn't matter….go ahead do what u like and just ignore them ^^ 

07:18 AM Mar 25 2008 |

aileench

aileench

China

Come on, friendship has nothing to do with beauty..

A friend in need is a friend indeed..

If those people who want to make friends with you just because of your beauty, then forget about them!!!

What's the use of beauty? maybe more intelligence is better.

07:34 AM Mar 25 2008 |

thinhlam

thinhlam

Viet Nam

may be, they are stupid persons.  ignore them. By the way ,let make friends which people who respect you lol.

07:38 AM Mar 25 2008 |

foreveryou

foreveryou

China

Life in many good things waiting for their own do not make sense in their own

appearance

08:01 AM Mar 25 2008 |

smayel

United Arab Emirates

In my point of view the feelings play amain rule in attraction and how you behaves on your nature

And the superficiality will might end the relationships

09:53 AM Mar 25 2008 |

findmehere

Indonesia

I think it's natural for men to do that. We just can't blame them for doing it. but…I bet there are so many men out there who still want to make a friend with average woman.

11:44 AM Mar 25 2008 |